Medium Oranges essential Waitrose 6 per pack
3 days guaranteed (avg. 7)*
Price each: 34.2p
Keep in a cool place
Wash before use
Country of Origin
Country of origin may vary depending upon seasonality
Net, label and clips recyclable
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||8.5g|
|of which saturates||Traceg|
Packed full of juicy fruit flavours, these mince pies are sure to be a hit at Christmas parties. If you make a batch before your friends arrive, you can cook them as needed and serve mouth-wateringly warm from the oven.
Light, refreshing and relatively low in alcohol, this colourful aperitif is ideal for the drier palate.
I know the idea of cheesecake for breakfast sounds odd, but this simple recipe is a great way to start the day, especially if you serve it with some fresh berries or fruit compote. It is incredibly easy to throw together as there’s no biscuit base and you can get it on the table in little more than half an hour. Besides making a luxurious weekend breakfast or brunch, it is also a delicious pudding. Until recently, I thickened the cheese mixture with a little semolina or flour, but I tried using oatmeal instead and the result was so successful that I now usually do it this way. If using salted goat’s cheese, don’t add salt to the recipe.
Prepare the perfect glazed ham using this delicious recipe.
This wonderfully simple cake is a Sri Lankan delicacy made with love at birthdays or special occasions. A legacy from the Portuguese rule in Ceylon (now Sri Lanka), this cake is a great combination of dried fruit, nuts and spices. This recipe was created by Great British Chef Alfred Prasad for the Peace One Day school educational packs.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.