Medium Sliced White Bread essential Waitrose 800g
4 days guaranteed (avg. 4)*
Medium Sliced White Bread.
Store in a cool dry place.
Suitable for home freezing on day of purchase.
Use within one month.
Defrost fully before use: do not refreeze once defrosted.
Prepare & Use
Warning: To avoid danger of suffocation, keep this bag away from babies and small children. The plastic closure may be harmful if swallowed.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
- Contains: Gluten, Wheat, Soya
- May Contain: Sesame
Wheat flour, water, yeast, rapeseed oil and palm oil, salt, spirit vinegar, soya flour, emulsifiers mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids and mono- and diacetyl tartic acid esters of mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids, flour treatment agent ascorbic acid.
Suitable for Vegans.
Suitable for Vegetarians.
|Typical Values||per 100g||Per slice|
|of which sugars||4.1g||1.5g|
|of which saturates||0.3g||0.1g|
This classic Spanish dish of brown lentils, Cocida de Lentejas, relies on salty bacon, spicy chorizo, and paprika for its flavour. Leftovers of the lentils can be used as a topping for baked potatoes, or more stock can be added to serve them as a hearty soup. Good with crusty bread.
1 hr 15 mins
A rich and luxurious bread and butter pudding.
1 hr 35 mins
These home-made crunchy chicken pieces are guaranteed to be a winner with children of all ages and, as they are baked in the oven, they are lower in fat.
This hearty sandwich of cooked chicken, bacon, tomatoes, and lettuce is layered between slices of toasted bread and is guaranteed to satisfy those hunger pangs.
Tender minced lamb kebabs with a hint of Middle Eastern spices.
View all recipes containing Medium Sliced White Bread essential Waitrose
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.