Meena Sauce Spicy Jalfrezi 425g
Price per 100g: 52p
A riot of cooking pots and pans are set up on deck as the ferry pulls out and families prepare Spicy Jalfrezi curries. As the ingredients are fried off and melted into bright chillies and peppers, Kolkata melts into the inky waters of the Hooghly River.
'Since marrying Kirit in 1976, Meena has helped transform Patak's into one of the world's most successful Indian food brands. An expert in spices, Meena has published 3 recipe books & was awarded the OBE in 2001. Every Patak's recipe is inspired by her travels. These are her best'.
- Speciality / International / Indian / Food Cupboard
- Food Cupboard / Cooking Sauces, Packets & Kits / Curry Sauces & Pastes / Curry Sauces / Indian Curries
Store in a cool, dry place.
Once jar is opened, use immediately.
Prepare & Use
1. Heat 1 tbsp vegetable oil in a large pan.
2. Add 2-3 diced medium sized chicken breasts and stir fry until meat is sealed and browned (approx. 5 mins).
3. Pour over the jar of sauce and simmer for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally
Country of Origin
AB World Foods Ltd,
- Contains: Mustard
- May Contain: Nut, Peanut
- Free from: Gluten
Water, Onion, Red & Green Peppers (13%), Tomato, Sugar, Vegetable Oil, Concentrated Tomato Purée, Spices (Contains Mustard), Modified Maize Starch, Desiccated Coconut, Concentrated Lemon Juice, Coriander Leaf, Salt, Garlic, Ginger, Mustard Seeds, Dried Crushed Chilli, Citric Acid, Colour: Paprika Extract, Cumin Seeds.
|Typical values||per 100g||Per 1/3 jar serving of sauce|
|of which sugars||7.1g||9.9g|
|of which saturates||1.3g||1.8g|
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.