Menu from Waitrose Mushroom Open Ravioli 650g
4 days guaranteed (avg. 7)*
Price per 100g: 84.5p
Sheets of egg pasta folded over a roasted mushroom and red onion filling, in a tomato sauce, topped with mozzarella pearls, breadcrumbs and spinach.
Menu From Waitrose
Keep refrigerated below 5ºC.
Suitable for freezing on day of purchase. Use within one month. Defrost fully before use: do not refreeze once defrosted.
Prepare & Use
Electric (200ºC): 20-25 mins
Fan (180ºC): 20-25 mins
Gas ( gas mark 6): 20-25 mins
Preheat oven. Remove sleeve and film lid. Place on a baking tray in centre of oven and cook until golden brown. Remove from oven on baking tray, stand for 2 minutes before serving.
Heat until piping hot. Do not reheat once cooled
Return To Address
We are committed to bringing you the best quality. Should you not be happy with this product, please bring the packaging back to any Waitrose branch and we'll replace your item and refund you. Waitrose Limited, Bracknell, Berkshire, RG12 8YA, UK.
Country of Origin
Sleeve & Tray
Carton sleeve and metal tray recyclable
Per 100g Energy 579kJ 138 kcal Per Serving - Half a pack provides Energy 1813kJ 433kcal 22%, Fat 20.7g 30%, Sat Fat 8.5g 43%, Sugar 6.3g 7%, Salt 1.88g 31% GDA Serves 2 Packaging Sleeve - Card - widely recycled Tray - Metal - check local recycling Film - Plastic - not currently recycled
Contains Celery, Contains Eggs, Contains Gluten,Contains Wheat,Contains Lactose, Contains Milk, Contains Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites,
Chopped Tomato, Mushrooms (20%), Water, Durum Wheat Semolina, Milk, Red Onions, Olive Oil, Pecorino Cheese, Wheat Flour, Mozzarella Cheese, Tomato Purée, Pasteurised Free Range Egg, Single Cream, Cornflour, Spinach, Rapeseed Oil, Concentrated Vegetable Juices (Carrot, Celery, Beetroot, Spinach, Lettuce, Onion), Butter, Garlic Purée, Salt, Balsamic Vinegar, Parsley, Porcini Mushroom Powder, Thyme, Dried Free Range Egg Albumen, Pectin, Black Pepper, Basil, White Pepper, Bay Leaf, Nutmeg, Rosemary Extract, Balsamic Vinegar contains Red Wine Vinegar, Grape Must, Preservative Sulphur Dioxide
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||per 100g||Per pack|
|of which sugars||0.5g||1.7g|
|of which saturates||1.5g||5.4g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.