Offer - Menu from Waitrose for 2 Potato Dauphinoise 300g
5 days guaranteed (avg. 6) (avg. 6)*
Price per 100g: 83p
Thin layers of potato, baked in a classic cream and cheese sauce.
Sides for 2
Keep refrigerated below 5ºC.
Suitable for freezing on day of purchase. Use within one month. Defrost fully before use. Do not refreeze once defrosted.
Prepare & Use
Electric 190ºC - 20-25 mins
Fan 170ºC - 20-25
Gas 5 - 20-25 mins
Preheat oven. Remove sleeve and film. Place on a preheated baking tray in centre in centre of oven until piping hot.
B 650W - 5 1/2 mins
D 750W - 5 mins
E 850W - 4 1/2 mins
Microwave ovens vary. Refer to handbook. Remove lid and transfer product to a microwaveable container and cover with a suitable lid. Check food is piping hot. If not re-cover and heat for a further brief period. Allow to stand on the plate for 2 minutes.
Do not reheat once cooled
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Sleeve and Tray.
Sleeve and Tray Recyclable.
- Contains: Lactose, Milk
- May Contain: Sesame
Potato, Cream Sauce, Gruyere Cheese
Cream Cheese contains Double Cream, Milk, Water, Medium Fat Hard Cheese, Cornflour, Salt, Garlic Puree, White Pepper, Nutmeg.
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||per 100g||Per Pack|
|of which sugars||1.3g||2.7g|
|of which saturates||9.3g||19.5g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.