Method Ylang Ylang Shower Spray 828ml
Cleans without having to rinse, with non-toxic plant-based powergreen technology
We suspect there's a direct correlation between clean tiles + big smiles
Spray a day keeps the scrubbing away
Effortlessly maintain the gleam on your clean tiles with our daily shower spray. With powergreen technology, it dissolves and prevents soap scum without you having to worry about chemical residues. Very little exertion required. We would say "no exertion required", but you do have to engage your trigger finger.
Hello, we're method.
We are people against dirty in your hand, you hold the power to join us in the good fight. The fight to make our planet, and homes, a cleaner place. We are passionate believers in the Cradle to Cradle design philosophy, meaning that each one of our products has a past and future. That's why we make our bottles from old bottles and our non-toxic cleaners are biodegradable. It's also why every material we use is assessed by independant scientists for environmental quality + safety for people. Because we believe that cleaning products can put the hurt on dirt without doing harm to people, creatures or the planet. They can even smell like rainbows. It might sound like a tall order, but we're a small, passionate bunch with big ambitions.
Designed + sourced responsibly from beginning to end to beginning again. That's good karm.
Easy to use:
Shower. Spray on damp surfaces. Leave to work its magic. For use on most sealed surfaces.
Showers. Tile. Fixtures. Glass. Tubs.
psst: it's always a good idea to test in an inconspicuous place fist.
Preparation and Usage
Easy to use: Shower. Spray on damp surfaces.
Leave to work its magic. For use on most sealed surfaces. Shower, tile, fixtures, glass, tubs.
Psst: It's always a good idea to test in an inconspicuous place first.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Method Products Ltd.,
26 York Street,
Pack - Recyclable
Caution: Avoid contact with eyes. In case of eye contact, flush with water. If swallowed, drink a glass of water and contact a doctor. Keep out of reach of children
Cradle to cradle certified silver
Certified cruelty free
This bottle is made of 100% recycled plastic (PCR)
Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate*, Quaternium-95*, Sodium Citrate, Benzisothiazolinone, Fragrance (Parfum: Benzyl Benzoate)
Not Tested on Animals
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 26-Jan-2015 at 01:35. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.