- Smart Pass
Things taste better when they're in season. Tuck into this season's fruit and veg.Fruit & Veg
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save 1/3 on RRP.Special Buys
Meursault Le Limozin Vincent Girardin 2010 75cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
Price per 75cl: £29.99
Out of stock
This product is not available. Please check back soon for more info
For eleven generations, the Girardin family have owned vineyards and made wine in Meursault and the surrounding villages in the heart of the Cote D'Or region of Burgundy. This classic white Burgundy is made from old, low yielding Chardonnay vines. Harvested at optimum maturity, the grapes are fermented and aged in small French oak barrels for 12 month to give a rich, honeyed, complex wine with an intense, fruit flavour and long, clean finish.
13.5% Alc. Vol.
- Drinks / Wine / White Wine / By Type / Chardonnay
- Off Licence / White Wine / Chardonnay
- Off Licence / Fine Wine / White
- Drinks / Wine / Fine Wine / White
- Drinks / Wine / White Wine / France
- Speciality / International / French / Off Licence / Wine / White
- Off Licence / White Wine / By Country / France
- Brands: Meursault Limozin
- Countries: France
- Regions: Burgundy
- Storage: Cork
- Grape Varieties: Chardonnay
- Price Ranges: £20 plus
- Wine Styles: Dry
- Wine Cellar: White, Fine Wine
Prepare & Use
Great with seafood, fish, poultry or light meats.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Meursault Cote D'Or,
Glass bottle recyclable.
- Contains: Sulphites
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.