- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Find offers you'll love on brands you trust in our Baby Food & Drink Event.Baby Food & Drink
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Let's Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
MICRO Pedi Hard Skin Remover
Emjoi MICROPedi safely removes the roughest of skin on the feet in seconds, leaving you with beautiful soft, smooth feet. Safe and easy to use as there are no scrapers, graters or blades, MICROPedi gives revolutionary salon results instantly.
Do you suffer from hard, dry or calloused skin on the heels and other areas of your feet such as the soles, and as a result don’t feel comfortable in showing them off?
Our feet are probably the only part of our bodies that we don’t pay enough attention to and they get neglected, and that’s because they are normally covered up. We only notice them when it’s summer, or an evening out in open shoes/sandals. MICRO Pedi allows you to have beautiful feet all year round.
Fed up of using metal scrapers and blades on your feet to remove hard skin which can cut the skin and not only be painful, but also time consuming?
If your answer is yes to both questions, then MICRO Pedi is perfect for you, and it’s a perfect present to be given as a gift.
MICRO Pedi is an innovative new product, which will change the way your feet look and feel by giving you beautiful feet in seconds. MICRO Pedi is the perfect way to get salon results at home, without any effort and is painless, and completely safe to use.
What does it do?
• Using a mineral coated roller that rotates at 30 times a second, MICRO Pedi gently and effectively buffs away dry, hard and rough skin from the soles and heels.
• MICRO Pedi is a ground breaking device that takes the chore out of smoothing skin on the feet.
• No more scrubbing or scraping or the need for harsh abrasive pumice stones, and no need for harsh chemicals being used on the feet.
How does it work?
• The mineral roller spins at 360 degrees and rotates at 30 times per second and as you gently move the roller over dry skin you can instantly see the skin being removed and leaving smooth, beautiful looking feet.
• MICRO Pedi is a battery operated unit and has a built in safety device – if you press too hard, the roller automatically stops.
• MICRO Pedi is easy to hold and allows you to get access to all areas of dry, hard and rough skin on the feet.
• It’s also very easy to clean after use.
What do you get?
• MICRO Pedi comes with one roller that allows you to get started immediately.
• The Blue roller is an extra coarse ideal for harder and calloused skin removal.
• Also included is a brush for easy cleaning.
- Beauty / Beauty Boutique / Gifts / Hand & Foot Care / Foot Care
- Beauty / Make Up / Nail Bar / Hand & Foot Care
- Beauty / Beauty Boutique / Premium Bath & Body / Hand & Foot Care / Foot Care
- Beauty / Beauty Boutique / Make Up / Nail Bar / Hand & Foot Care
- Beauty / Beauty Boutique / Gifts / Skin Care
- Toiletries / Skin Care / Foot Care
- Beauty / Gifts / Hand & Foot Care / Foot Care
- Beauty / Beauty Boutique / Nail Bar / Nail Tools
- Beauty / Make Up / Nail Bar / Nail Tools
- Beauty / Gifts / Skin Care
- Beauty / Skin Care / Foot Care
- Beauty / Beauty Boutique / Make Up / Nail Bar / Nail Tools
- Health & Wellbeing / Foot Care / Hard Skin Removal
- Beauty / Beauty Boutique / Nail Bar / Hand & Foot Care / Foot Care
- Brands: MICROPEDI
Prepare & Use
Turn the product on and then allow the mineral roller to move the areas of hard skin. Depending on how much hard skin you have, it is recommended to use MICROPedi twice a week.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Distributed by Lifes2good,
7 Racecourse Business Park,
Outer packaging is recyclable. .
MICROPedi unit with 1 extra coarse roller (blue). Instruction manual.
The unique rollers spin at 360 degrees, at 30 times per second to gently remove hard and rough skin. Battery operated (2 x AA not included). Easy to clean.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.