- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Find offers you'll love on brands you trust in our Baby Food & Drink Event.Baby Food & Drink
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Let's Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Milton Sterilising Fluid 1L
Price per 100ml: 24p
- Maximum protection.
- Effective on germs.
- Sterilises in 15 mins.
Use to disinfect* all baby and breastfeeding equipment (bottles, soothers, teething rings, weaning items, baby bath, high chairs, surfaces (floors, kitchens, bathrooms), food (salads, vegetables, plus chopping boards), etc.
*In 5 minutes: Bactericidal EN1040, EN1276 (at 0.5% V/V), EN13697 (at 1.8% V/V). Kills MRSA. In 15 minutes: fungicidal EN1275 on Candida albicans; virucidal NFT72-180. Kills Rotavirus.
- Baby & Child / Maternity / Hospital Bag / Feeding / Sterilising
- Baby & Child / Newborn / Breast & Bottle Feeding / Bottle Sterilisers & Brushes / Sterilisers
- Baby & Child / Feeding & Bottles / Sterilising
- Brands: Milton
Prepare & Use
Milton method, instructions: For baby bottles and utensils, add 1/2 capful (15ml) of Milton Fluid for every 2.5 litres of water (dilution at 0.6% V/V). Wash bottles and utensils before immersing items in the solution. They are disinfected and ready to use after 15 minutes. It is not necessary to rinse. Renew the solution after 24 hours. Follow the same method to disinfect fruit, salads and vegetables. Rinse with plenty of water after soaking for 15 minutes in the solution. For kitchen surfaces dilute 6 half caps (6 x 15ml) of Milton Fluid in 5 litres of water (dilution at 1.8% V/V). Surfaces are disinfected after 15 minutes. It is not necessary to rinse.
Warnings: Keep away from children. In case of contact with the eyes, wash immediately with plenty of water and see a doctor. If swallowed see a doctor immediately and show him the packaging or label. Do not use in combination with other products as toxic gases may be released (chlorine). Take care not to splash as solution may discolour fabrics. Avoid contact with metal. Store away from heat.
Impasse du Petit Rosé,
Zl, 79100 Louzy,
Active Ingredient: Sodium Hypochlorite (CAS : 7681-52-9): 2% w/w.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.