Offer - Miniscoff Bolognese Organic Sauce 320g
Food Stage 4 - From 12 months
over 1 week *
Price per 100g: 93.8p
We cook in a kitchen, not a laboratory, so there are no chemical formulas for us to explain. We just use the best organic ingredients, sourced as locally as possible - no need for nasty additives or preservatives. Also, we only use very sensible amounts of salt, sugar and fat, so our sauces can be enjoyed by all the family.
No rockets, no scientists. Just enjoy...
Suitable for all ages from 12 months
Introducing our range of handmade, organic family sauces. We cook in a kitchen, not a laboratory, so there are no chemical formulas for us to explain. We just use the best organic ingredients, sourced as locally as possible. Also, we only use very sensible amounts of salt, sugar and fat, so our sauces can be enjoyed by all the family - as they should be. Delicious as they are, or use them as a base for your own favourite creations. No rockets, no scientists. Just enjoy...
Keep in the fridge. Once opened, use within 24 hours. Suitable for home freezing too. Preferably, freeze on day of purchase and use within 3 days of defrosting. Do not refreeze.
Hob - From Chilled/Ambient. In a saucepan: heat gently, stirring occasionally.; Microwave - From Chilled/Ambient. Remove lid and replace lightly on top, then heat for 2 to 3 minutes on high. Stir and make sure your sauce is heated through thoroughly before serving. For younger eaters, allow to cool a little first.
Country of Origin
Unit 3a The Midlands Industrial Estate,
Cardboard sleeve recyclable
Contains - Bacon
Free from colourings, added preservatives and absolutely anything artificial.
Suitable for all ages.
Outer sleeve is made from material from sustainable sources and is 100% recyclable.
Polypropylene pot is not readily recyclable yet (we're working on it) - but it could have a hundred other uses, so why not recycle it another way.
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Free From Dairy,
Free From Eggs,
Free From Gluten
Free From Genetically Modified Ingredients
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Organic Passata 39%, Organic Chopped Tomatoes 23%, Organic British Beef 20%, Organic Onions 5%, Organic Carrots 4%, Organic Mushrooms 4%, Organic Bacon 2%, Organic Olive Oil, Organic Celery, Organic Garlic, Organic Rice Flour, Organic Herbs & Spices, Organic Brown Sugar, Sea Salt & Organic Pepper
Allergy advice - for allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which saturates (g)||2.4g|
|of which sugars (g)||2.5g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.