Miniscoff Bolognese Organic Sauce 320g
Food Stage 4 - From 12 months
over 1 week *
Price per 100g: 93.8p
A good old fashioned bolognese made with organic British beef and lovely veggies.
We cook in a kitchen, not a laboratory, so there are no chemical formulas for us to explain. We just use the best organic ingredients, sourced as locally as possible - no need for nasty additives or preservatives. Also, we only use very sensible amounts of salt, sugar and fat, so our sauces can be enjoyed by all the family.
No rockets, no scientists. Just enjoy...
Suitable for all ages from 12 months
- Fresh / Pasta & Sauce / Pasta Sauce
- Baby & Child / Baby Food / Stage 4: Toddler (12+ Months) / Main Meal / Pasta Dishes
- Fresh / Soups, Sauces & Accompaniments / Pasta Sauces / Meat Sauce
- Organic / Fresh / Deli, Meals & Desserts / Sauces & Accompaniments
- Fresh / Ready Meals / Kids' Meals / Pre-School (2-3 Years)
- Fresh / Ready Meals / Kids' Meals / Little Kids (4-6 Years)
Keep in the fridge. Once opened, use within 24 hours. Suitable for home freezing. Preferably, freeze on day of purchase and use within 3 days of defrosting. Do not refreeze
Prepare & Use
Microwave from Chilled: Remove lid and place lightly on top & heat fro 2-3 minutes. Make sure your sauce is piping hot before eating.
Saucepan from Chilled: Heat gently, stirring occasionally.
4 things to do with your Bolognese Organic Pasta Sauce:
1. Delicious with your favourite pasta.
2. Add some haricot beans and top with a creamy mashed potato for a hearty supper.
3. With our cheese sauce for a speedy lasagne.
4. Pour over a baked potato, topped with grated cheese
Country of Origin
Plastic Pot and Sleeve.
Cardboard sleeve recyclable.
- Contains: Celery
- May Contain: Nut
- Free from: Gluten, Wheat
Organic Passata (39%), Organic Chopped Tomatoes (23%), Organic British Beef (20%), Organic Onions (5%), Organic Carrots (4%), Organic Mushrooms (4%), Organic Bacon (2%), Organic Olive Oil, Organic Celery, Organic Garlic, Organic Rice Flour, Organic Herbs & Spices, Organic Brown Sugar, Sea Salt & Organic Pepper.
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||2.5g|
|of which saturates||2.4g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.