- Smart Pass
Save up to Half Price in our Summer SaleSummer Sale
Here comes the sun – and we’ve got everything you need.Holiday Shop
Big savings on your family’s favourite ice creams and lolliesIce Cream Festival
Our new range has everything you need for a Great British barbecue (except the weather).Let's Barbecue
Offer - Miniscoff Cheese & Tomato Organic Sauce 320g
Food Stage 4 - From 12 months
Buy any 2 for £5. Order by 12/8/2014, offer subject to availability. Maximum 20 promotional items per customer.
over 1 week *
Price per 100g: 93.8p
A smooth, simple and moreish sauce of organic tomatoes, cream and cheddar cheese.
We cook in a kitchen, not a laboratory, so there are no chemical formulas for us to explain. We just use the best organic ingredients, sourced as locally as possible - no need for nasty additives or preservatives. Also, we only use very sensible amounts of salt, sugar and fat, so our sauces can be enjoyed by all the family.
No rockets, no scientists. Just enjoy...
Suitable for all ages from 12 months.
- Brands: Miniscoff
- Dietary & Lifestyle: Gluten Free, Organic, Vegetarian, Wheat Free
- Options: On Offer
Keep in the fridge. Once opened, use within 24 hours. Suitable for home freezing. Preferably, freeze on day of purchase and use within 3 days of defrosting. Do not refreeze.
Prepare & Use
Microwave from Chilled: Remove lid and place lightly on top & heat fro 2-3 minutes. Make sure your sauce is piping hot before eating.
Saucepan from Chilled: Heat gently, stirring occasionally.
4 things to do with your Cheese & Tomato Organic Pasta Sauce:
1. Delicious with pasta or for a lasagne.
2. Pour over sliced chicken breast & veggies, bake in the oven and serve with rice.
3. Add to homemade meatballs.
4. For a speedy risotto, add chopped sausages and a teaspoon of smoked paprika
Country of Origin
Plastic Pot and Sleeve.
Cardboard sleeve recyclable.
- May Contain Nut, Free From Gluten, Free From Wheat, Contains Lactose, Contains Milk
Organic Passata (76%), Organic Mature Cheddar (10%), Organic Cream (6%), Organic Butter (3%), Organic Olive Oil (2%), Organic Garlic, Organic Rice Flour, Organic Basil, Organic Cinnamon, Sea Salt & Organic Pepper.
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||2.5g|
|of which saturates||6g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.