Offer - Miniscoff Mr MacGregor's Cottage Pie Frozen 250g
Price per 100g: £1.40
Traditional cottage pie made with premium organic British beef in a tasty sauce with haricot beans, chunky carrots and a full head of mash.
Ideal from 1-8 years.
Our award-winning meals are bigger (1 to 2 portions), 100% organic, armed with a hefty dose of common sense and lashings of great taste! Because we like things done just right, our meals are lovingly prepared by our own chefs (Patrick and Mark) right under our noses, in our own kitchens in deepest Wiltshire. This way we can be sure you are getting the very best.
We only use ingredients that are thoroughly well bred and 100% organic (and local where possible), ensuring the highest standards for taste and nutrition, the animals and the planet. No GM or artificial stuff is tolerated, our meat is from organic, British farms and all our meals have sensible levels of salt, sugar and fat (appropriate for a one year old).
By naturally quick-freezing our meals everything is kept as fresh as the day it was made, ready for when you need it. Basically, we make it just as you would wish to at home. No rockets, no scientists.
Prepare & Use
Always heat from frozen. Oven and microwave appliances are all a bit different so these are guidelines only!
Zap in The Microwave (900W):
Take meal out of the box (no need to pierce or remove film). Place on a microwaveable plate and cook for 4-6 minutes on full power (900W). Stir pasta dishes a little, halfway through. Allow to stand for 2 minutes.
Bake in The Oven: Preheat the oven to 200°C or gas mark 6. Take meal out of the box. Place on a baking tray in the middle of the oven. Cook for 20-25 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to stand for 2 minutes. Tips: Pasta dishes - peel back film halfway through to stir. Potato dishes - remove film from start for best results. Rice dishes - no need to pierce or remove film at all.
Important: Always check your pie is piping hot all the way through. Allow to cool a little before letting your children tuck in. While a good measure of vegetables are included in all our meals, a few extra of their favourite kind will always do them good
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Unit 3a The Midlands Industrial Estate,
- Free From Gluten, Free From Wheat, Free From Egg, Contains Lactose, Contains Mustard, Contains Milk
Organic Potatoes 36%, organic British beef 19%, organic tomatoes 15%, organic carrots 8%, organic onions 5%, organic milk 2%, organic butter, organic tomato puree, organic rice flour, organic olive oil, organic garlic, organic balsamic vinegar, organic brown mustard seed, Sea salt, organic mixed herbs and a pinch of organic pepper.
|Typical Values||per 100g||Per Meal 250g|
|of which sugars||2g||5g|
|of which saturates||2.8g||7g|
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.