- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Find offers you'll love on brands you trust in our Baby Food & Drink Event.Baby Food & Drink
We've got the perfect gift for every kind of dad this Father's Day.Father's Day
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Offer - Miniscoff Organic Ali Baba's Shepherd's Pie 270g
Stage 4 - From 12 months
Buy any 2, save £1 - £1 off when you buy 2. Order by 18/6/2013, offer subject to availability. Maximum 20 promotional items per customer.
Price per 100g: £1.30
A yummy, succulent take on a traditional Shepherd's Pie with organic Welsh lamb and some hearty mash.
We say food has two jobs:
1. To taste great and give you a good time.
2. To deliver all the right stuff to your brain, heart, arms, legs and elbows (and some other places).
The right sort of scoff can help make you big, strong and quite brainy!
- Baby & Child / Baby Food / Pre-School & Finger Foods / Main Meal
- Baby & Child / Baby Food / Stage 4: Toddler (12+ Months) / Main Meal / Complete Meals
- Frozen / Ready Meals & Party Food / Kids' Meals
- Organic / Frozen
- Organic / Baby / Baby Food
Keep deep frozen until the day it's needed (for 'best before' month see white label). Do not refreeze once thawed. In defrosted, eat within 24 hours.
Prepare & Use
Always heat from frozen.
Oven and microwave appliances are all a bit different so these are guidelines only!
Zap in the Microwave (900W): Take meal out of the box (no need to pierce or remove film). Place on a microwavable plate and cook for 4-6 minutes on full power (900W). Stir pasta dishes a little, halfway through. Allow to stand for 2 minutes.
Bake in the Oven: Preheat the oven to 200°C or gas mark 6. Take meal out of the box. Place on a baking tray in the middle of the oven. Cook for 20-25 minutes.
Tips: Pasta dishes - peel back film halfway through to stir. Potato dishes - remove film from start for best results. Rice dishes - no need to pierce or remove film at all.
Always check your pie is piping hot all the way through. Allow to cool a little before letting your children tuck in.
Country of Origin
Unit 3a The Midlands Industrial Estate,
- Contains: Lactose, Milk
Organic Potatoes 35%, Organic Tomatoes 23%, Organic Welsh Lamb 19%, Organic Courgettes 6%, Organic Onions 5%, Organic Red Peppers 3%, Organic Apricot 2%, Organic Milk 2%, Organic Butter, Organic Tomato Purée, Organic Rice Flour, Organic Garlic, Organic Corainder Leaf, Organic Majoram, Sea Salt, Organic Cinnamon, Organic Pepper, Organic Spices.
|Typical values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||2.7g|
|of which saturates||3g|
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.