Offer - Miniscoff Organic Curly Wurly Chicken Frozen 250g
Stage 4 - From 12 months
Price per 100g: £1.40
No rockets, no scientists!
A Scrummy Bolognese Made With Organic Chicken In A Rich Tomato And Basil Sauce Served With Curly Pasta.
Ideal From 1-8 Years+.
Keep frozen until the day it's needed.
Do not refreeze once thawed.
If defrosted, eat within 24 hours.
Prepare & Use
Always Heat From Frozen. Oven And Microwave Appliances Are All A Bit Different So These Are Guidelines Only!
Zap In The Microwave (900W):
Take Meal Out Of The Box (No Need To Pierce Or Remove Film). Place On A Microwaveable Plate And Cook For 4-6 Minutes On Full Power (900W). Stir Pasta Dishes A Little, Halfway Through. Allow To Stand For 2 Minutes.
Bake In The Oven:
Preheat The Oven To 200°C Or Gas Mark 6. Take Meal Out Of The Box. Place On A Baking Tray In The Middle Of The Oven. Cook For 20-25 Minutes. Remove From Oven And Allow To Stand For 2 Minutes.
Pasta Dishes - Peel Back Film Halfway Through To Stir. Potato Dishes - Remove Film From Start For Best Results. Rice Dishes - No Need To Pierce Or Remove Film At All.
Always Check Your Pie Is Piping Hot All The Way Through. Allow To Cool A Little Before Letting You Children Tuck In.
For Best Presentation, Mix In The Tray Before Serving. While A Good Measure Of Vegetables Are Included In All Our Meals, A Few Extra Of Their Favourite Kind Will Always Do Them Good.
Country of Origin
Unit 3a The Midlands Industrial Estate,
- May Contain Nut, Contains Gluten, Contains Wheat, Free From Egg, Free From Lactose, Contains Celery, Free From Milk
Organic Pasta (100% Durum Wheat) 33%, Organic Chopped Italian Tomatoes 27%, Organic Passata 15%, Organic British Chicken 10%, Organic Mushrooms 5%, Organic Onions 3%, Organic Carrots 3%, Organic Bacon, Organic Olive Oil, Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Flour, Organic Tomato Purée, Organic Garlic, Organic Sugar, Organic Oregano, Organic Cinnamon, Sea Salt, Organic Pepper
Free From Eggs
Free From Dairy
Free From Genetically Modified Ingredients
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||2.2g|
|of which saturates||0.5g|
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.