- Smart Pass
Things taste better when they're in season. Tuck into this season's fruit and veg.Fruit & Veg
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save 1/3 on RRP.Special Buys
Miniscoff Organic Jolly Spag Bolly 270g
Stage 4 - From 12 months
Price per 100g: £1.30
No rockets, no scientists!
A traditional home-cooked style Bolognese made with organic British beef, lots of lovely veggies and spaghetti.
Our award-winning meals are bigger (1 to 2 portions), 100% organic and come armed with a hefty dose of common sense and lashings of great taste! Because we like things done just right, our meals are lovingly prepared by our own chefs (Patrick and Shoo) right under our noses, in our own kitchens in deepest Wiltshire. This way we can be sure you are getting the very best.
We only use ingredients that are thoroughly well bred and 100% organic (and local where possible), ensuring the highest standards for taste and nutrition, the animals and the planet. No GM or artificial stuff is tolerated, our meat is from organic, British farms and all our meals have sensible levels of salt, sugar and fat (appropriate for a one year old). By naturally quick-freezing our meals everything is kept as fresh as the day it was made, ready for when you need it.
Basically, we make it just as you would wish to at home. No rockets, no scientists.
- Baby & Child / Baby Food / Stage 4: Toddler (12+ Months) / Main Meal / Pasta Dishes
- Baby & Child / Baby Food / Pre-School & Finger Foods / Main Meal
- Frozen / Ready Meals & Party Food / Kids' Meals
- Organic / Frozen
- Organic / Baby / Baby Food
Keep deep frozen until the day it's needed.
Do not refreeze once thawed.
If defrosted, eat within 24 hours.
Prepare & Use
Always heat from frozen.
Oven and microwave appliances are all a bit different so these are guidelines only!
Zap in the microwave (900W): Take meal out of the box (no need to pierce or remove film). Place on a microwavable plate and cook for 4-6 minutes on full power (900W). Stir pasta dishes a little, halfway through. Allow to stand for 2 minutes.
Bake in the oven: Preheat the oven to 200°C or gas mark 6. Take meal out of the box. Place on a baking tray in the middle of the oven. Cook for 20-25 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to stand for 2 minutes.
Tips: Pasta dishes - peel back film halfway through to stir. Potato dishes - remove film from start for best results. Rice dishes - no need to pierce or remove film at all.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Unit 3a The Midlands Industrial Estate,
Free from GM ingredients.
Free from colourings, added preservatives and absolutely anything artificial..
- Contains: Gluten, Wheat, Celery
- Free from: Egg
Organic Spaghetti (100% durum wheat) 35%, Organic Italian Chopped Tomatoes 16%, Organic Passata 24%, Organic Welsh Beef 10%, Water, Organic Onions 2%, Organic Carrots 2%, Organic Mushrooms 2%, Organic Bacon, Organic Celery, Organic Olive Oil, Organic Flour, Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Tomato Purée, Sea Salt, Organic Oregano, Organic Garlic, Organic Sugar, Organic Herbs & Spices, Organic Pepper.
|Typical values||per 100g||per meal 270g|
|of which sugars||2g||5.4g|
|of which saturates||1.4g||3.8g|
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.