Miniscoff Organic Planet Spaghetti with Meatballs Frozen 270g
Stage 4 - From 12 months
Price per 100g: £1.30
Miniscoff® Organic Planet Spaghetti.
Delicious Organic Pork and Beef Meatballs Orbiting in a Spaghetti Galaxy and a Rich Tomato Sauce.
We say food has two jobs:
1. To taste great and give you a good time.
2. To deliver all the right stuff to your brain, heart, arms, legs and elbows (and some other places).
The right sort of scoff can help make you big, strong and quite brainy!
- Totally organic, yeah!
- Jolly well bred ingredients.
- Nothing artificial, ever!
- None of that GM stuff either.
- Sensible salt, sugar and nat (not silly).
- Local food used whenever we can.
- Frozen / Ready Meals & Party Food / Kids' Meals / Little Kids (4-6 Years)
- Baby & Child / Baby Food / Stage 4: Toddler (12+ Months) / Main Meal / Pasta Dishes
- Organic / Frozen
- Organic / Baby / Baby Food
Keep Frozen. Do not refreeze once thawed.
Prepare & Use
Cook from frozen.
Zap in the Microwave:
Take meal out of the box (no need to pierce or remove film). Place on a microwavable plate and cook for 4-6 minutes on full power (900w). Stir pasta dishes a little, halfway through. Allow to stand for 2 minutes.
Bake in the Oven:
Preheat the oven to 200°c or gas mark 6. Take meal out of the box. Place on a baking tray in the middle of the oven. Cook for 20-25 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to stand for 2 minutes.
Always check your pie is piping hot all the way through. Allow to cool a little before letting your children tuck in. While a good measure of vegetables are included in all our meals, a few extra of their favourite kind will always do them good
Country of Origin
Unit 3a The Midlands Industrial Estate,
- Contains: Gluten, Wheat
- May Contain: Nut
- Free from: Egg, Milk
Organic Spaghetti (100% Durum Wheat) 30%, Orgainc Passata 21%, Organic Tomatoes 15%, Organic Welsh Beef 10%, Organic Welsh Pork 7%, Organic Onion 3%, Organic Olive Oil, Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Flour, Organic Garlic, Organic Sugar, Sea Salt, Organic Oregano, Organic Pepper, Organic Cinnamon.
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||2g||5.4g|
|of which saturates||2g||5.4g|
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.