Miniscoff Organic Salmon Ocean Pie Frozen 270g
Stage 4 - From 12 months
Price per 100g: £1.30
Organic meals for children.
Organic Salmon Ocean Pie.
Organically farmed Scottish salmon fillet in a creamy sauce with vegetables and mashed potato.
No Rockets, No Scientists!
We say food has two jobs:
1. To taste great and give you a good time.
2. To deliver all the right stuff to your brain, heart, arms, legs and elbows (and some other places).
The right sort of scoff can help make you big, strong and quite brainy.
- Frozen / Ready Meals & Party Food / Kids' Meals / Little Kids (4-6 Years)
- Baby & Child / Baby Food / Stage 4: Toddler (12+ Months) / Main Meal / Complete Meals
- Organic / Frozen
- Organic / Baby / Baby Food
Keep Frozen until the day it's needed.
Do not refreeze once thawed.
If defrosted, eat within 24 hours.
Prepare & Use
To serve: For best presentation, mix in the tray before serving. While a good measure of vegetables are included in all our meals, a few extra of their favorite kind will always do them good.
Contains wheat gluten
Free from colourings, added preservatives and absolutely anything artificial
Cooking Instructions - General
Always heat from frozen.
Oven and microwave appliances are all a bit different so these are guidelines only!
Pasta dishes - peel back film halfway through to stir.
Potato dishes - remove film from start for best results.
Rice dishes - no need to pierce or remove film at all.
Important: Always check your pie is piping hot all the way through. Allow to cool a little before letting your children to tuck in.
Oven cook - From Frozen
Bake in the oven:
Preheat the oven to 200°C or gas mark 6. Take meal out of the box. Place on a baking tray in the middle of the oven. Cook for 20-25 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to stand for 2 minutes.
Microwave - From Frozen
Zap in the microwave (900W):
Take meal out of the box (no need to pierce or remove film). Place on a microwaveable plate and cook for 4-6 minutes on full power (900W). Stir pasta dishes a little halfway through. Allow to stand for 2 minutes.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Unit 3a The Midlands Industrial Estate,
Despite all our efforts, some fish bones may sneak through from time to time.
- Contains: Gluten, Wheat, Fish, Milk
- May Contain: Nut
Organic Potato 40%, Organic Milk 32%, Organic Scottish Salmon Fillet 12%, Organic Carrots 4%, Organic Peas 3%, Organic Butter 3%, Orgnaic Mature West Country Cheddar 2%, Organic Flour 2%, Organic Cream , Sea Salt, Organic Pepper
Free From Eggs
Free From Genetically Modified Ingredients
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Preservatives
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||2g|
|of which saturates||3.7g|
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.