Miniscoff Organic (Very Mild) Chilli Yum Yum Frozen 250g
Stage 4 - From 12 months
Price per 100g: £1.40
Miniscoff® Organic Meals for Children
A mild chilli to tickle the tastebuds, sweetened with mango chutney and served with basmati rice.
We say food has two jobs:
1. To taste great and give you a good time.
2. To deliver all the right stuff to your brain, heart, arms, legs and elbows (and some other places).
- Frozen / Ready Meals & Party Food / Kids' Meals / Little Kids (4-6 Years)
- Frozen / Ready Meals & Party Food / Kids' Meals / Pre-School (2-3 Years)
- Baby & Child / Baby Food / Stage 4: Toddler (12+ Months) / Main Meal / Complete Meals
- Five Star Products / Baby
- Organic / Baby / Baby Food
- Five Star Products / Frozen
- Organic / Frozen
- Speciality / Free From / Gluten Free / Kids
- Speciality / Free From / Gluten Free / Frozen
- Speciality / Free From / Wheat Free / Frozen
Keep frozen until the day it's needed.
Do not refreeze once thawed.
If defrosted, Eat within 24 hours.
Prepare & Use
Zap in the microwave (900W):
Take meal out of the box (no need to pierce or remove film).
Place on a microwaveable plate and cook for 4-6 minutes on full power (900W).
Stir pasta dishes a little, halfway through.
Allow to stand for 2 minutes.
Bake in the oven:
Preheat the oven to 200°C or gas mark 6.
Take meal out of the box.
Place on a baking tray in the middle of the oven.
Cook for 20-25 minutes.
Remove from oven and allow to stand for 2 minutes.
Tips: Pasta dishes - peel back film halfway through to stir.
Potato dishes - remove film from start for best results.
Rice dishes - no need to pierce or remove film at all.
Always check your pie is piping hot all the way through then allow to cool a little before letting you children tuck in.
Oven appliances are all a bit different so these are guidlines only.
Do Not Reheat.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
- May Contain: Nut
- Free from: Gluten, Wheat, Egg, Milk
*Rice 36%, *Tomatoes 25%, *Welsh Beef 16%, *Kidney Beans 8%, *Passata 8%, *Onions 2%, *Bacon, *Mango Chutney (*Mango, *Onion, *Corn Starch, *Ginger, Water, Salt, *Paprika, *Spirit Vinegar, *Chilli, *Tumeric), *Sunflower Oil, *Garlic, *Red Pepper, *Tomato Purée, *Rice Flour, *Red Wine Vinegar, *Herbs & Spices.
Free From Cereals Containing Gluten
Free From Gluten
Free From Wheat
Free From Eggs
Free From Genetically Modified Ingredients
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||1.9g|
|of which saturates||1.7g|
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.