Mixed Bean Salad essential Waitrose 400g
Waitrose mixed bean salad is cooked and ready to use. Serve hot as a vegetable, add to casseroles and hotpots or use to fill jacket potatoes. Delicious when dressed with vinaigrette and used as part of a salad or drained and mixed with a piquant chilli pepper sauce to fill tacos or enchiladas
- Food Cupboard / Tins & Cans / Beans & Pulses / Beans
- Food Cupboard / Tins & Cans / Vegetables / Beans & Chickpeas / Beans
Store in a cool dry place
Prepare & Use
All cooking appliances vary in performance, these are guidelines only. Empty contents into a non metallic container, cover and heat on full power following the above instructions. Stir halfway through cooking. Stir and drain before serving. Always check product is hot before serving.
Empty contents into a saucepan and heat gently for 4-5 minutes while stirring. Always check product is hot before serving. Do not boil.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Waitrose Limited Bracknell
Mixed beans (48%)(pinto beans, black eye beans, baby green lima beans, haricot beans, borlotti beans, great northern beans, flageolet beans, cannellini beans), water, chick peas, firming agent: calcium chloride.
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||0.7g|
|of which saturates||0.4g|
This salad is just as delicious the day after prepared, so a great idea for a packed lunch or lunch 'on the go'.
Cook's Note If the mixture begins to dry out a little, add some water – but don’t add too much because it will dilute the taste. Variation Use any combination of your favourite cooked beans or pulses.
Serve this salad alongside vegetarian grills and a leafy green salad or box it up for a delicious packed lunch.
These tacos are quick and easy to make and the kids will feel grown-up as they mix their own taco fillings.
Spice up your lunch with your choice of beans and pasta shapes in this hearty soup.
View all recipes containing Mixed Bean Salad essential Waitrose
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.