Offer - Mixed Fruit essential Waitrose 500g
over 1 month *
A mix of dried vine fruits and mixed candied peel, ready to use in baking recipes.
Store in a cool, dry place. To retain freshness reseal pack once opened.
Country of Origin
More than one country.
Country of Packing
Sultanas (34%), Currants (29%), Raisins (24%), Mixed Candied Peel (10%), Palm Oil.
Mixed Candied Peel contains Wheat, Glucose Syrup, Orange Peel (37%), Lemon Peel (9%), Acidity Regulator Citric Acid, Preservative Sulphur Dioxide.
Allergy Advice! For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||65g|
|of which saturates||0.1g|
The last Sunday before advent is known as Stir-up Sunday because it's the day to get cracking on the Christmas pudding. Why not give our traditional recipe a try this November?
6 hrs 30 mins
These delicious spicy buns smell wonderful when proving and cooking in your kitchen.
Easy-peasy inspiration for after-work meals and simple entertaining.
2 hrs 10 mins
The sun is shining, the birds are tweeting and Florentine and Pig are off to the park for a picnic today! They've got their picnic basket, their blanket and all their delicious food...now where is Pig's hat? These super sticky flapjacks are a yummy treat for everyone to enjoy! They're so delicious you won't be able to stop licking your fingers! Florentine and Pig's recipes are designed with your children in mind. There are always plenty of tasks they can help you with in each recipe and they are always fun and exciting to eat too! Cooking is a wonderful way to spend time and have fun with your children. Involving them in the process means they will take pride in the food they have made and will enjoy eating and sharing it even more. To see this recipe being made in Florentine and Pig's cottage, go to www.florentineandpig.com
Einkorn was the original wheat, developed over 20,000 years ago. This lightly spiced, fruity bread is a traditional Christmas treat in Germany. The marzipan centre adds a sweet nuttiness to each slice. This recipe makes one large family stollen or the doug can be separated to make individual ones to give as gifts.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.