Mixed Fruit essential Waitrose 500g
over 1 month *
Waitrose essential Mixed Fruit.
A mix of dried vine fruits and mixed candied peel, ready to use in baking recipes.
- Food Cupboard / Home Baking Ingredients / Dried Fruit & Peel / Sultanas & Raisins / Sultanas
- Food Cupboard / Home Baking Ingredients / Dried Fruit & Peel / Sultanas & Raisins / Raisins
Store in a cool, dry place. To retain freshness reseal pack once opened.
Country of Origin
More than one country..
Country of Packing
- Contains: Sulphites
Sultanas (34%), Currants (29%), Raisins (24%), Mixed Candied Peel (10%), Palm Oil.
Mixed Candied Peel contains Wheat, Glucose Syrup, Orange Peel (37%), Lemon Peel (9%), Acidity Regulator Citric Acid, Preservative Sulphur Dioxide.
|Typical values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||65g|
|of which saturates||0.1g|
The last Sunday before advent is known as Stir-up Sunday because it's the day to get cracking on the Christmas pudding. Why not give our traditional recipe a try this November?
6 hrs 30 mins
These delicious spicy buns smell wonderful when proving and cooking in your kitchen.
Full of warm spice and rich flavours these fruit cupcakes offer a contemporary take on a traditional Easter Simnel cake. They're great for family gatherings and make colourful and charming gifts.
1 hr 5 mins
Easy-peasy inspiration for after-work meals and simple entertaining.
2 hrs 10 mins
These cakes can be made in advance or frozen and are great served with a generous helping of hot chocolate and white rum sauce with chocolate covered cherries.
View all recipes containing Mixed Fruit essential Waitrose
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.