Mixed Salad essential Waitrose 250g
2 days guaranteed (avg. 4)*
A mild salad of colourful, tender leaves.
Keep refrigerated below 5C. For use by date see front of pack. Once opened consume within 1 day. Do not exceed use by date.
Prepare & Use
Washed and ready to dress
Country of Origin
More than one country.
Country of Packing
Produced in Waitrose Ltd
Bag - Plastic.
Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Salad Leaves (100%) (Green Oak Leaf, Apollo, Red Oak Leaf, Lollo Rosso).
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||1.7g|
|of which saturates||0.1g|
This is a fantastic salad to serve as a starter or side dish, or with cheese.
Small, grey-green Puy lentils are valued because of the way they hold their shape during cooking.
A tangy salad to satisfy lovers of seafood, this is simple enough for brunch but special enough to serve to dinner guests.
Crab works really well with fruity flavours and is a lovely summer lunch dish.
This salad is quick to make and ideal for a family supper. Make extra dressing and keep it in the fridge in a screw topped jar for emergencies. This is a recipe the whole family can join in together with and cut down on the prep time. Pancetta is Italian smoked bacon, it gives off a lot of fat so don't add any oil to the wok or frying pan, just throw the pancetta in and drain it afterwards.
View all recipes containing Mixed Salad essential Waitrose
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.