Offer - Moma Cranberry & Raisin Porridge 76g
Suitable for vegetarians
Instant oat porridge with sweetened dried cranberries and raisins
*Oat beta-glucan has been shown to lower blood cholesterol. Blood cholesterol lowering may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease. One Moma Cranberry & Raisin Porridge Pot (a 76g serving) provides 1.8g of beta-glucan from oats, which is 61% of 3g, the suggested daily amount.
Tom decided he'd had enough of greasy croissants and fatty muffins and set out to create a delicious, healthy breakfast that actually fills you up.
He first started selling his oats from a stall (made from a converted filling cabinet) at a pitch in Waterloo station...on a mission to revolutionise breakfast one person at a time.
Our porridge is made with the perfect blend of oats, to give both a smooth creamy texture and proper whole flakes.
Love your oats?
Check out our Bircher Muesli
Cannot be Microwaved
Prepare & Use
1. Remove lid and add boiling water to fill line inside pot
2. Stir well, replace plastic lid and leave for 3 minutes
Careful contents may still be hot
Not suitable for microwaving - do not reheat
Factory - Not suitable for nut allergy sufferers due to the methods used in the manufacture of this product
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Moma Foods Ltd,
Pack - Recyclable
Contains Gluten, Contains Milk
Mornflake Wholegrain Oats (60%), Skimmed Milk Powder, Raw Cane Sugar, Sweetened Dried Cranberries (7%) (Cranberries, Sugar), Raisins (7%)
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||before water per 100g||with water per pot|
|of which sugars (g)||27.1||20.6|
|of which saturates (g)||0.9||0.7|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.