Offer - Monster Ripper Energy Drink 500ml
The magical smells in the air driving out to surf the North Shore of Oahu was our inspiration for Monster Ripper.
We started with a killer combo of tropical juices, added in some famous Monster flavour, then souped it up with full load of our original Monster Energy blend.
Monster Ripper... another radical "Juice Monster" hybrid with explosive flavour and the big bad Monster Magic you know and love!
Store in a cool dry place.
Not recommended for children, pregnant or breastfeeding women, or people sensitive to caffeine.
Country of Origin
Produce of the EU
Country of Packing
Monster Energy Limited,
South Bank House,
Can - Metal - Widely Recycled
Full Product Name:
Carbonated Fruit Energy Drink with Taurine, L-Carnitine, Caffeine, Ginseng and B Vitamins with Sugars and Sweetener.
Store in a cool dry place
Best Before End - See Base of Can for Date
High caffeine content. Not recommended for children, pregnant or breastfeeding women, or people sensitive to caffeine (32mg/100ml). Consume responsibly.
Manufactured in the EU
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Carbonated Water, Sucrose, Fruit Juice from Concentrate (20%) (Apple, Guava, Passionfruit, Pineapple, Orange, Lemon), Glucose Syrup, Flavourings, Taurine (0.4%), Acid (Citric Acid), Acidity Regulators (Potassium Citrate, Sodium Citrate), Panax Ginseng Root Extract (0.08%), Preservative (Potassium Sorbate), Caffeine (0.03%), Antioxidant (Ascorbic Acid), Vitamins (B2, B3, B6, B12), Sweetener (Sucralose), L-Carnitine L-Tartrate (0.004%), Sodium Chloride, Colour (E150c), D-Glucuronolactone, Guarana Seed Extract (0.002%), Inositol
|Typical Values||Per 100ml||Per 500ml (%*)|
|Energy||157 kJ/||785 kJ/|
|(37 kcal)||(185 kcal) (9%)|
|Of which Sugars||8.4g||42g (47%)|
|Fat||Negligible Amount||Negligible Amount|
|Saturates||Negligible Amount||Negligible Amount|
|Protein||Negligible Amount||Negligible Amount|
|Riboflavin (Vit B2)||0.7mg (50%)||3.5mg (250%)|
|Niacin (Vit B3)||8.5mg (53%)||43mg (266%)|
|Vitamin B6||0.8mg (57%)||4.0mg (286%)|
|Vitamin B12||2.5µg (100%)||13µg (500%)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)|
|** Daily Reference Intake|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 25-Jan-2015 at 06:50. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.