- Smart Pass
Things taste better when they're in season. Tuck into this season's fruit and veg.Fruit & Veg
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Mont Gras Carmenere Reserva, Chile 2010 75cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
Price per 75cl: £8.99
Mont Gras Carmenere Reserva Chile
Founded in the early 1990s, the MontGras Estate is the result of a shared dream to create a new definition for quality Chilean winemaking. Handpicked grapes and a judicious selection from specific vineyard Blocks lie at the core of the MontGras Reserva wines. Introduced from France in the 1800s, Carmenère has developed a unique personality in Chile, which is today the only significant source of this uncommon varietal grape. The MontGras vineyards, located in the Colchagua Valley, are in the heart of the Chilean wine country. The climate is typically Mediterranean, favouring the production of rich concentrated red wines. Deep purple, this Reserva Carmenère's powerful spicy aromas mingle with mint and wild herbs. On the palate soft and round tannins combine with subtle vanilla and toasty flavours.
Alc. 14% Vol.
10.5 UK Units
- Off Licence / Red Wine / By Country / Chile
- Wine Cellar / Medal Winners / Bronze / IWC
- Drinks / Wine / Red Wine / Chile
- Brands: Mont Gras
- Countries: Chile
- Storage: Cork
- Grape Varieties: Carménère
- Price Ranges: £7 to £10
- Wine Styles: Medium Bodied
- Wine Cellar: Red, Medal Winners
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Imported By: Enotria Winecellars Ltd.
NW10 6NF, UK.
Glass bottle recyclable.
- Contains: Sulphites
Contains Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.