Offer - Brancott Estate Classic Sauvignon Blanc 75cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
Save 25%, was £9.99 - Save 25% when you order by 2/1/2014. Offer subject to availability. Maximum 20 promotional items per customer.
Brancott Estate Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc
Marlborough's cool, sunny climate is ideal for producing New Zealand's most famous grape variety.
Brancott Estate were the pioneers of Sauvignon Blanc in New Zealand making this wine, the original Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc.
Aromas of ripe lemongrass and tropical rock melon are immediately apparent, allied with a range of sweet, tropical top notes.
Brancott Estate’s Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc is a fruit-driven wine crafted in a style that epitomises the character and flavour of the Marlborough region.
It justly deserves its international reputation for quality and consistency.
Alc. 12.5% vol.
9.4 UK Units
- Off Licence / White Wine / By Grape / Sauvignon Blanc
- Off Licence / White Wine / New Zealand
- Drinks / Wine / White Wine / New Zealand
- Drinks / Wine / White Wine / By Grape / Sauvignon Blanc
- Brands: Brancott Estate
- Countries: New Zealand
- Regions: Marlborough
- Grape Varieties: Sauvignon Blanc
- Price Ranges: £7 to £10
- Options: On Offer
- Wine Cellar: White
This wine can be enjoyed now or carefully stored for up to 3 years from purchase.
Prepare & Use
Best served lightly chilled.
Discover Brancott Estate Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc with BBQ prawns, poached white fish with fresh green salads.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Pernod Ricard NZ Ltd.
3 Lampton Road,
Glass bottle recyclable.
Not suitable for pregnant women..
- Contains: Sulphites
Contains Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites.
This cocktail was created by Lynette Marrero, who says that the fruits she has chosen are merely suggestions - feel free to be creative!
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.