Mr Brains 6 Pork Faggots in Sauce Frozen 714g
Price per 100g: 21p
Mr Brain's 6 Pork Faggots in a rich West Country Sauce
You asked for it! Now with more sauce.
First made by Herbet Hill Brain, a butcher from Bristol, Mr Brain's Prk Faggots are now loved across the country. Made with the same passion & love today as they were in 1925. Mr Brain's Pork Faggots have stood the test of time and will continue to feed families across the land for years to come.
Tasty & convenient, Mr Brain's Pork Faggots are great with mashed potato & peas giving you a hearty, filling meal for the whole family to enjoy.
- Brands: Mr Brains
The best before date shown on this pack is a guide only. For your individual freezer, please follow the instructions below.
* 1 week from day of purchase (-6°C).
**1 month from day of purchase (-12°C).
***Follow best before date (-18°C or colder).
****Follow best before date (-18°C or colder).
Ice making compartment: 3 days from day of purchase. Refrigerator: 12 hours from time of purchase.
Do not re-freeze if allowed to thaw
Prepare & Use
For best results always coko from frozen. Cooking times are a guide only as variations bewteen differing appliances can occur. Ensure food is piping hot throughout before serving. Handle hot lid and container carefully). Do not re-heat once cooled.
- Remove from carton, loosen foil edge but do not remove lid.
- Cook on a baking tray in a preheated oven, near the centre of the oven, 230ºc450ºF/ Gas Mark 8 for 45-55 mins.
- To heat in fan assisted or combination ovens adjust heating times by referring to manufacturer's instructions.
- Remove packaging
- Transfer faggots & sauce into a similar size microwaveable dish and cover with a loose fitting lid.
- Heat on full power for 10 minutes
- Stir the sauce & turn the faggots over with a fork & replace lid.
- Heat on full power for 8 mins
- Allow to stand for 1 min. Stir sauce before serving.
N.B. For different power ovens, adjust the heating time accordingly.
Country of Origin
Kerry Foods Ltd.,
P.O. Box 145,
- Contains: Gluten, Wheat, Celery
- May Contain: Soya
West Country Sauce (62%) Contains: Water, Lard, Wheat Flour, Modified Maize Starch, Tomato Puree, Salt, Colour (E150c), Yeast Extract, Sugar, Onion Flavour, Spice & Herb Extracts (Celery).
Pork Faggots (38%) Contains: Water, Rusks, Rehydrated Pork Rind, Pork Liver (15%), Onion, Pork (4%), Pork Fat, Wheat Flour, Salt, Sage, Spice Extracts
|Typical Values||per 100g||238g serving (cooked)|
|of which sugars||1.3g||2.6g|
|of which saturates||1.9g||4.3g|
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.