- Smart Pass
Save up to Half Price in our Summer SaleSummer Sale
Here comes the sun – and we’ve got everything you need.Holiday Shop
Big savings on your family’s favourite ice creams and lolliesIce Cream Festival
Our new range has everything you need for a Great British barbecue (except the weather).Let's Barbecue
Mr Brains 6 Pork Faggots in Sauce Frozen 714g
Price per 100g: 21p
Pork faggots in a West Country sauce
- Brands: Mr Brains
The best before date shown on this pack is a guide only. For your individual freezer, please follow the instructions below.
* 1 week from day of purchase (-6°C).
**1 month from day of purchase (-12°C).
***Follow best before date (-18°C or colder).
****Follow best before date (-18°C or colder).
Ice making compartment: 3 days from day of purchase. Refrigerator: 12 hours from time of purchase.
Do not re-freeze if allowed to thaw
Prepare & Use
Cooking Instructions - General. For best results always cook from frozen. Ensure food is piping hot throughout before serving. Do not reheat once cooked. Cooking times are a guide only as appliances may vary in performance. Adjust times according to your particular oven. For best results refer to the manufacturer's handbook.; Microwave - From Frozen. 1. Remove all packaging and transfer faggots and sauce into a similar size microwaveable dish and cover with a loose fitting lid.
Note: If lid is frozen to the product, remove foil tray and place in microwave on full power for 10 secs (850W)/15 secs (650W) to loosen, then remove lid and cook as follows:
2. Heat on full power for: 650 Watt Category B: 10 minutes, 850 Watt Category E: 7 minutes.
3. Stir the sauce and turn the faggots over with a fork and replace lid.
4. Heat on full power for: 650 Watt Category B: 8 minutes, 850 Watt Category E: 6 minutes.
5. Allow to stand for 1 minute. Stir sauce before serving.; Oven cook - From Frozen. Conventional Oven
1. Remove outer carton, loosen foil edge but do not remove lid.
2. Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven, 230°C/450°F/ Gas Mark 8 for 45-55 minutes.
Country of Origin
Kerry Foods Ltd.,
PO Box 145,
- Contains Celery, Contains Gluten, May Contain Soya\Soybeans, Contains Wheat
West country Sauce (62%) contains: Water, Lard, Wheat Flour, Modified Maize Starch, Tomato Puree, Salt, Colour (E150c), Yeast Extract, Sugar, Onion Flavour, Spice & Herb Extracts (Celery), Pork Faggots (38%) contains: Water, Rusks, Rehydrated Pork Rind, Pork Liver (15%) Onion, Pork (4%), Wheat Flour, Salt, Sage, Spice Extracts
|Typical Values||Per 100g (as sold)||Per 219g serving (cooked)|
|of which sugars||1.3g||2.6g|
|of which saturates||1.9g||5.0g|
|Equivalent as Salt||1.7g||3.9g|
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.