- Smart Pass
Things taste better when they're in season. Tuck into this season's fruit and veg.Fruit & Veg
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save 1/3 on RRP.Special Buys
Offer - Mr Kipling Apple & Blackcurrant Pies 6 per pack
Buy any 2 for £2.50 - Buy 2 for £2.50. Order by 21/5/2013, offer subject to availability. Maximum 20 promotional items per customer.
over 1 week *
Shortcrust pastry cases with a Bramley apple and blackcurrant filling (48%).
Pieces of bramley apple in a perfect pastry case with the addition of juicy blackcurrants. A tasty twist on the classic apple pie.
- Proudly baked in Britain with 100% British wheat flour.
- 100% natural flavours, no artificial colour or hydrogenated fat.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
Why not try one of our other scrumptious pies?
Mr. Kipling Exceedingly Good... 6 Rhubarb & Custard Pies and Mr. Kipling Exceedingly Good... 6 Bramley Apple & Custard Pies.
Best stored in a cool, dry place.
Prepare & Use
All cooking appliances vary in performance, these are guidelines only.
To Oven Heat (Conventional Oven): Keeping the pie in its foil, place on the middle shelf of a preheated oven at 190°C/375°F/Gas Mark 5, for 8-10 minutes. (Adjust for fan assisted ovens).
To Microwave (based on a 850W (E) Oven): Remove the pie from its foil and place on a non-metallic plate. Heat for only 25 seconds on maximum power rating. Do not overheat as the filling can become dangerously hot.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Mr Kipling Cakes,
Fish Dam Lane,
- Contains: Gluten, Wheat, Sulphites
- May Contain: Nut
Wheat Flour, Sugar, Vegetable Oil, Glucose Syrup, Diced Bramley Apple, Bramley Apple Purée, Blackcurrants, Dextrose, Concentrated Blackcurrant Purée, Modified Maize Starch, Humectant (Vegetable Glycerine), Salt, Preservatives (Potassium Sorbate, Sulphur Dioxide, Sodium Metabisulphite), Malic Acid, Raising Agents (Disodium Diphosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate), Citric Acid.
Suitable for Vegetarians
May Contain Nuts
Contains Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
Free From Artificial Colours
|Typical values||per 100g||Per pie|
|of which sugars||31.3g||20.8g|
|of which saturates||4.4g||2.9g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 18-May-2013 at 00:17. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.