Mr Kipling Deep Filled Bramley Apple Pies 6 per pack
6 days guaranteed (avg. 16)*
Shortcrust pastry cases with a Bramley apple filling (48%).
Melt in the mouth pastry bursting with chunks of real bramley apple. A classic to the core.
- Britain's favourite apple pie.
- Proudly baked in Britain with 100% British wheat flour.
- 100% natural flavours, no artificial colours or hydrogenated fat.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
- Britain's favourite apple pie*.
Why not try one of our other scrumptious pies?
Mr. Kipling Exceedingly Good... 6 Apple & Blackcurrant Pies and Mr. Kipling Exceedingly Good... 6 Bramley Apple & Custard Pies.
*Mr. Kipling Bramley Apple Pie No.1 best selling apple pie.
Source: Unit Sales, IRI Grocery Outlets Market Data, Great Britain, 52 weeks up to and including w/e 01.10.11
Store flat in a cool dry place.
Prepare & Use
All cooking appliances vary in performance, these are guidelines only.
To Oven Heat: (Conventional Oven) Keeping the pies in their foils, place on the middle shelf of a preheated oven at 190°C/375°F/Gas Mark 5, for 6 minutes. (Adjust for fan assisted ovens).
To Microwave: (based on E/850W): Remove the pies from their foils and place on a non-metallic plate. Heat for only 10 seconds per pie on maximum power rating. If heating 4 or more pies at a time, heat for 30 seconds only.
Do not overheat as the filling can become dangerously hot.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Mr Kipling Cakes,
Fish Dam Lane,
- Contains: Gluten, Wheat, Lactose, Milk, Sulphites
- May Contain: Nut
Wheat Flour, Sugar, Diced Bramley Apple, Vegetable Oil, Bramley Apple Purée, Glucose Syrup, Dextrose, Humectant (Vegetable Glycerine), Modified Maize Starch, Salt, Malic Acid, Preservatives (Sulphur Dioxide, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Metabisulphite), Maize Starch, Flavouring, Raising Agents (Disodium Diphosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate), Gelling Agent (Sodium Alginate), Adipic Acid, Hydrolysed Milk Protein.
Suitable for Vegetarians
May Contain Nuts
Contains Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
Free From Artificial Colours
|Typical values||per 100g||Per pie|
|of which sugars||28.8g||19.2g|
|of which saturates||4.4g||2.9g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 06-Dec-2013 at 00:29. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.