Mr Kipling Deep Filled Bramley Apple Pies 6 per pack
6 days guaranteed (avg. 15.5)*
Shortcrust pastry cases with a Bramley apple filling (48%).
Melt in the mouth pastry bursting with chunks of real bramley apple. A classic to the core.
- Britain's favourite apple pie.
- Proudly baked in Britain with 100% British wheat flour.
- 100% natural flavours, no artificial colours or hydrogenated fat.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
- Britain's favourite apple pie*.
Why not try one of our other scrumptious pies?
Mr. Kipling Exceedingly Good... 6 Apple & Blackcurrant Pies and Mr. Kipling Exceedingly Good... 6 Bramley Apple & Custard Pies.
*Mr. Kipling Bramley Apple Pie No.1 best selling apple pie.
Source: Unit Sales, IRI Grocery Outlets Market Data, Great Britain, 52 weeks up to and including w/e 01.10.11
Store flat in a cool dry place.
Prepare & Use
Cooking Instructions - General. All cooking appliances vary in performance, these are given as guidelines only.
Take care upon heating as the filling may be extremely hot and the pastry can become fragile.; Microwave - From Ambient. (Based on an 800W (E) Oven): Remove the pies from their foils and place onto a non-metallic plate. Heat for only 10 seconds per pie on maximum power rating. If heating 4 or more pies at a time, heat for 30 seconds only. Can be served warm or cold.; Oven cook - From Ambient. (Conventional Oven): Keeping the pies in their foils, place the pies onto a baking tray and place the tray on the middle shelf of a preheated oven at 190°C/375°F/Fan 170°C/Gas Mark 5 for 6 minutes.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Mr Kipling Cakes,
Premier Foods Group Ltd,
PO Box 66093,
Carton - Card - Widely Recycled; Tray - Plastic - Check Local Recycling.
- Contains Milk, May Contain Nuts, Contains Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites, Contains Wheat
Wheat Flour (with Calcium, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Sugar, Vegetable Oils (Palm, Rapeseed), Diced Bramley Apple, Bramley Apple Purée, Glucose Syrup, Dextrose, Humectant (Vegetable Glycerine), Modified Maize Starch, Salt, Acid (Malic Acid), Flavouring, Raising Agents (Disodium Diphosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate), Preservatives (Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Metabisulphite (Sulphites), Sulphur Dioxide), Milk Protein, Whey Powder (Milk), May also contain Nuts
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per pie (59g)|
|of which Saturates||4.5g||2.7g|
|of which Sugars||24.7g||14.8g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 19-Aug-2014 at 08:39. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.