- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Find offers you'll love on brands you trust in our Baby Food & Drink Event.Baby Food & Drink
We've got the perfect gift for every kind of dad this Father's Day.Father's Day
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Mr Kipling Golden Syrup Pudding
Out of stock
This product is not available. Please check back soon for more info
Sponge puddings covered in yummy golden syrup sauce (42%).
Microwave in just 50 seconds!
Baked with free range eggs.
100% natural flavours, no artificial colours and no hydrogenated fat.
Since they first appeared all those years ago, Mr Kipling's exceedingly good cakes have won the hearts of the country. Mr Kipling has been creating cakes with the same thought and attention to detail ever since, ensuring he retains his title as number 1 cake brand, one he has held since 1976.
Inspired by the world around him, Mr Kipling is always experimenting with new cake flavours and formats to delight our eyes and our taste buds. With an impeccable eye for detail, unfailing quality and a range offering something for everyone, it’s no wonder that Mr Kipling’s cakes are bought by more than 60% of UK households every year. What's more, the entire Mr Kipling range contains no artificial colours or flavours or hydrogenated fats.
The secret of Mr Kipling's success, then as now, is delighting consumers, thanks to the inspiration to bake cakes with real attention to detail.
The sponges rise during baking, but naturally settle back on cooling.
Best stored in a cool, dry place.
Prepare & Use
(Based on an 800W (E) Oven)
1. Heat each pudding individually.
2. Remove seal, ensuring all film is removed.
3. Place the pudding upside down on a small microwaveable plate and heat on full power for 50 seconds. We advise not to leave microwave unattended.
4. Remove from the microwave gently and lift the pot away immediately to allow the sauce to flow properly.
Caution: pot and contents will be very hot so we advise you use oven gloves or similar.
5. Leave to stand for 1 minute before consuming.
6. Do not reheat.
Microwave ovens may vary in performance. The above is given as a guide only. Adjust times for other microwave ratings.
This product is not suitable for heating in a conventional oven
Country of Origin
Mr. Kipling Cakes,
Fish Dam Lane,
Sleeve & Pots.
Golden Syrup Sauce (Golden Syrup (Partially Inverted Refiners Syrup), Water, Dark Muscovado Sugar, Cornflour, Stabiliser (Xanthan Gum), Preservative (Potassium Sorbate)), Wheat Flour, Vegetable Oil, Sugar, Water, Humectant (Vegetable Glycerine), Free Range Dried Egg, Milk Protein, Raising Agents (Disodium Diphosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate), Whey Powder, Emulsifier (Mono- and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids), Flavouring, Colour (Curcumin).
Free From Artificial Colours
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.