- Smart Pass
Save up to Half Price in our Summer SaleSummer Sale
Here comes the sun – and we’ve got everything you need.Holiday Shop
Big savings on your family’s favourite ice creams and lolliesIce Cream Festival
Our new range has everything you need for a Great British barbecue (except the weather).Let's Barbecue
Mr Sheen Multi Surface Polish Spring Fresh 300ml
Dust contains hidden nasties such as dead skin cells, dried saliva, and decaying insect waste. These tiny particles are food for dust mites and make the surfaces in your home unclean.
Mr Sheen with Dust Trap Technology is proven to pick up more dust than using a cloth alone. The unique formula acts like 1000's of tiny magnets, attracting hidden nasties with every spray...
...and because it's Mr Sheen it'll leave your surfaces with that rewarding smear-free shine and fresh-polish fragrance.
- Brands: Mr Sheen
Pressurised container: protect from sunlight and do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50ºC.
Prepare & Use
Directions for use: Shake thoroughly before using. Hold can upright and spray about 9 inches (23cm) from the surface. Apply a light film and polish to a shine with a soft cloth immediately. For small or difficult areas, spray Mr Sheen directly onto cloth. Not suitable for use on unsealed or waxed wooden surfaces. On antique/ fine furniture, we recommend you consult a furniture specialist before use.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
PO Box 4044,
Keep out of the reach of children.
Cautions. Use only as directed. Do not pierce or burn, even after use. Do not spray on a naked flame or any incandescent material. Keep away from sources of ignition - no smoking. Extremes of temperature can occur in motorcars, near ovens and fireplaces. Do not breathe spray. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice. If swallowed seek medical advice immediately and show this container or label. Use only in well ventilated areas. Do not use on floors, the inside of baths or shower trays, as the high gloss could be dangerous..
Contains 5-15% Aliphatic Hydrocarbons, <5% Non Ioninc Surfactants, & Methylchloroisothiazolinone), Also contains Perfume, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Preservative (Methylisothiazolinone & Methylchloroisothiazolinone).
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 28-Jul-2014 at 04:22. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.