- Smart Pass
Things taste better when they're in season. Tuck into this season's fruit and veg.Fruit & Veg
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Offer - Muddy Boots Classic Burger 2 x 114g
Buy any 2 for £6 - Buy any 2 for £6. Order by 21/5/2013, offer subject to availability. Maximum 20 promotional items per customer.
3 days guaranteed (avg. 4)*
Price per kg: £15.31
Handmade Aberdeen Angus Burgers
2 Quarter Pounders
Individually vac packed.
We love burgers and we think they should be celebrated and enjoyed in lots of different ways. 'Free The Burger' with us and find a nutritious, versatile and convenient meal option for the home kitchen. Our recipe is simple: ethical farming, top cuts of quality beef and all natural ingredients. It's not a fast way but it's a good way and it's how we like them ourselves.
Roland & Miranda x
- Fresh / Meat & Poultry / Beef / Burgers & Meatloaf / Burgers
- Fresh / Easy To Cook / BBQ Meat
- Barbecue / For the Grill / Burgers
Keep refrigerated below 4ºC.
Freeze for up to 3 months. Once defrosted, please do not refreeze.
Once cooked, please don't reheat.
Prepare & Use
Oven cook 180ºC or gas mark 5 from chilled/defrosted for 20 mins, turning once.
Fry or Grill
Fry or grill from chilled/defrosted to your preferred texture. We recommend 4/5 mins either side on a strong heat.
BBQ from chilled for 5 mins either side. Make sure the BBQ is very hot and don't turn before 4/5 mins (treat it like a steak). Or BBQ thoroughly from frozen for 8/9 mins either side.
Push down on the top to see if raw juice still comes out the sides and leave for a bit longer if it does so it cooks in the midle
Country of Origin
Muddy Boots Real Foods Ltd.
Carton box recyclable.
- Individually sealed for optimal freshness and ease of freezing.
- Free from any additives or preservatives.
- We only use fully traceable Aberdeen Angus Beef from farmers we know.
- Contains: Egg
- May Contain: Nut
- Free from: Gluten, Wheat
Top Cuts of Grass-fed Aberdeen Angus Beef (83%), Free Range Egg, Tomato Puree, Garlic, Crushed Black Pepper, Salt, Parsley.
Free From Gluten
Free From Wheat
Free From Additives
Free From Artificial Preservatives
|Typical values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||0.8g|
|of which saturates||3.9g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.