Muti-Purpose Compost + John Innes 10L
Price per litre: 42.9p
Ideal for use all around the garden, this premium compost contains nutrients to feed your plants for up to 5 weeks. The added John Innes formula retains and releases nutrients and water for longer,providing your plants with all they need. It contains our revolutionary new ingredient West+ producing our best ever formula.
- Brands: Westland
Prepare & Use
How do I use it?
First, put on a pair of gloves and rework compost between your hands, so it regains its intended texture. Then you're all set.
Seedlings / Pricking Out
- Prick out seedlings once they're large enough to handle.
- Hold seedling by the leaves to avoid damage and tease out root using a dibber or pencil.
- Plant seedlings apart to allow for growth.
- Water regularly until the seeds are ready to be potted on.
- Water plant well and allow to drain before potting.
- Allow enough space to accommodate roots.
- Remove from pot and plant in container, firming the compost gently around the roots.
- Once fully planted water well.
- Fill seed tray evenly with compost, then firm gently and water.
- Make sloping cut in stem of cutting and remove all bottom leaves. Dip end of cutting in hormone rooting powder to encourage rooting.
- Make a hole in the compost with a pencil/dibber.
- Place cutting into hole and firm compost gently around it.
- Cover tray with glass/polythene to prevent drying out and place in a warm spot away from direct sunlight, until cuttings have taken.
- Line the basket and fill with compost.
- Plant with trailing plants around the outside and upright plants in the middle.
- Water well
Country of Origin
Westland Horticulture Ltd,
14 Granville Industrial Estate,
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.