Offer - NUK Bottle Cleanser 380ml
Save 1/3, was £3.99 - Save 1/3 when you order by 2/1/2014. Offer subject to availability. Maximum 20 promotional items per customer.
Price per 100ml: 70p
This product is to be used to clean feeding bottles prior to sterilisation and is not a subsitution for sterilisation.
Baby Bottle Cleanser
For feeding bottles & teats!
- Baby-soft cleaning;
- Rinses fast and easily;
- Based on natural ingredients;
- Cleansing agents swiftly biodegradable (according to OECD);
- pH-skin-neutral (dermatologically tested);
- Free of perfumes and dyes.
The NUK Baby Bottle Cleanser has been developed specially to clean up baby products. It is based on natural ingredients and contains specific enzymes which effectively remove milk protein, pulp and juice residues.
The NUK Baby Bottle Cleanser is perfect for cleaning: feeding bottles, teats, cups and baby dishes, as well as breast pump accessories and washable toys. Because of its mild formula with ingredients based on nature it is "babysafe" and can be used without hesitation.
- Baby & Child / Maternity / Hospital Bag / Feeding / Sterilising
- Baby & Child / Newborn / Breast & Bottle Feeding / Bottle Sterilisers & Brushes / Sterilisers
- Baby & Child / Feeding & Bottles / Sterilising
Prepare & Use
To cleanse feeding bottles: Squeeze one measure into the bottle. Wash gently but thoroughly in a little warm water using a bottle brush. Rinse with clear water.
For "babysafe" sterilisation we recommend the NUK Vapo Rapid Steam Steriliser.
A slight discolouration of the bottle cleanser is natural and does not affect its quality.
N.B. If the product gets into your eyes rinse immediately with water. If inadvertently swallowed seek medical advice
Country of Origin
MAPA Spontex UK Ltd,
Berkeley Business Park,
Less than 5%: Anionic Surfactants, Non-Ionic Surfactants.
Contains Enzymes, Sodium Formate, Potassium Sorbate.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.