New York Bakery Co. Plain Bagels 5 per pack
3 days guaranteed (avg. 6)*
5 Plain Bagels.
We use the finest quality ingredients and authentic method of simmering the dough in boiling water to make our bagels. This seals in the flavour and creates a unique texture and shiny crust. We then stonebake our bagels for a crisp golden finish.
Low in fat.
Less than 1% salt.
Store in a cool dry place. Suitable for freezing and will keep. for up to 3 months if frozen prior to best before date. Before use, leave to defrost for 1 - 1 1/2 hours at room temperature.
Prepare & Use
Here are just a few ways to enjoy our Plain Bagels.
Toast the bagel, spread generously with soft cream cheese and top with smoked salmon.
Toast the bagel and top with scrambled eggs and ham or bacon. Dunk a toasted bagel in your favourite soup.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Maple Leaf Bakery UK Ltd.
New York Bagel Co.
Swinton Meadows Industrial Estate
Bag - Plastic.
- Contains: Gluten, Wheat, Yeast
- May Contain: Sesame, Soya
Wheat Flour, Water, Rye Flour, Sugar, Rapeseed Oil, Salt, Yeast, Wheat Gluten, Preservative: Calcium Propionate, Malt Flour, Flour Treatment Agent: Ascorbic Acid.
Suitable for Vegans.
Suitable for Vegetarians.
May Contain Sesame Seeds.
|Typical Values||per 100g||per bagel|
|of which sugars||6g||5.1g|
|of which saturates||0.3g||0.2g|
|of which mono-unsaturates||0.8g|
|of which polyunsaturates||0.7g|
Transform scrambled eggs into a ‘weekend special’ with a toasted bagel and succulent smoked salmon.
A big breakfast or an American-style brunch dish for long, lazy Sundays.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 10-Mar-2014 at 02:35. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.