- Smart Pass
Save up to Half Price in our Summer SaleSummer Sale
Here comes the sun – and we’ve got everything you need.Holiday Shop
Big savings on your family’s favourite ice creams and lolliesIce Cream Festival
Our new range has everything you need for a Great British barbecue (except the weather).Let's Barbecue
Nairn's Gluten Free Biscuit Breaks Oats & Fruit 160g
over 1 month *
Perfect for a tasty snack on the go
47 calories per biscuit
Gluten free wholegrain oats
Source of fibre
No GM ingredients
No hydrogenated fat
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
Suitable for vegans
Suitable for coeliacs
Gluten free biscuit breaks oats & fruit
Pure, gluten free oats
Naturally, oats do not contain gluten but are usually contaminated by other gluten grains. Nairn's gluten free oats, though, are carefully farmed to ensure there is no cross-contamination of the oats throughout growing and milling. We then make all our products in a gluten free bakery and test them using the Elisa standard.
Our biscuits taste so good you wouldn't realise they are gluten free or 47 calories per biscuit.
If you loved these then try our oats & syrup biscuits breaks.
If you are concerned about safely including oats in your gluten free diet, visit the 'pure oats' pages in the gluten free section of our website.
Palm Fruit Oil
This product is made with palm fruit oil from sustainable sources. For further information visit nairns-oatcakes.com
Come and find out more about our gluten free products, the benefits of oats, and some tasty gluten free recipes.
4 pouches of 4 biscuits
Store in a cool dry place
Prepare & Use
Our tasty biscuit breaks come in handy pouch packs, so are easy to pop in your bag for a mid-morning or afternoon snack on the go. Or, enjoy them as the perfect accompaniment to a tea or coffee break.
Manufactured on equipment that handles milk
Not suitable if you are allergic to the protein avenin
Ingredients - We cannot guarantee that our ingredients are nut free
Country of Origin
90 Peffermill Road,
- Free From Gluten, Contains Oats
Wholegrain Oats (66%), Sustainable Palm Fruit Oil, Currants (13%), Demerara Sugar, Partially Inverted Syrup, Tapioca Starch, Raising Agents (Ammonium Bicarbonate, Sodium Bicrbonate), Natural Flavouring, Sea Salt
Suitable for Vegans
Suitable for Coeliacs
Free From Gluten
Free From Genetically Modified Ingredients
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Flavours
Free From Artificial Preservatives
|Typical Values||per 100g||Per Biscuit|
|of which sugars||22.4g||2.2g|
|of which saturates||7.9g||0.8g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.