Offer - Nairn's Organic Oat Cakes 250g
Out oatcakes are made with sustainable organic palm fruit oil. For more information visit our website To find out more, visit nairns-oatcakes.com/benefitsofoats For this recipe and more tasty ideas, visit nairns-oatcakes.com/recipes Find us on Facebook and Twitter Organic. Wholegrain oats. Wheat free recipe. Naturally energising. High fibre. No added sugar (contains naturally occurring sugars). No GM ingredients. No hydrogenated fat. No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives. Suitable for vegans.
Store in a cool dry place.
Prepare & Use
Four separately wrapped pouches, so you can carry them with you when you're on the go.
An energy boost to start your day. Why not try with some natural yoghurt and fresh fruit compote?
For a quick snack, try adding some houmous.
A great lunch box alternative to the traditional sandwich
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Nairn's, 90 Peffermill Road, Edinburgh, EH16 5UU.
Carton box recyclable
Per Oatcake Calories 43kcal, Fat 1.7g, Salt 0.175g
May Contain Nut, Contains Gluten, Free From Wheat, May Contain Lactose, May Contain Milk, Contains Oats
Organic Wholegrain Oats (89%), Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Palm Fruit Oil, Sea Salt, Raising Agent: Sodium Bicarbonate
No Added Sugar; Suitable for Vegans; Organic
|Typical Values||Per Oatcake||Per 100g||Guideline Daily Amounts Women||Guideline Daily Amounts Men|
|of which sugars||0.1g||0.9g|
|of which saturates||0.5g||4.4g|
|7% RDA||65% RDA|
|15% RDA||145% RDA|
|Our oatcakes contain nutrients** which help to transform carbohydrates into usable energy as part of a healthy diet and lifestyle|
|RDA = recommended daily allowance|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 15-Sep-2014 at 04:08. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.