Nanny Care Goat Milk Based Growing Up Milk 400g
Price per 100g: £2.72
Iron, Calcium and Vitamin enriched for healthy growth
12 months - 3 years
Nanny Care Growing-Up Milk is a fortified goat milk based drink for 1-3 years olds. It is specially formulated to enhance the natural goodness of goat milk to better meet the nutritional needs of growing toddlers and young children.
- Provides iron, plus vitamin C to promote iron absorption, that ordinary milk cannot provide.
This is very important, as it can be difficult for toddlers and young children to get adequate iron for optimal growth, brain development and vitality.
- Enriched with other minerals and vitamins, including folic acid.
- Lower in sodium and saturated fat than ordinary whole milk.
- Natural milk calcium, extra calcium and vitamin D for strong bones and teeth.
- Milk from dairy goats fed on lush, green New Zealand grass.
- Sucrose free and no added glucose syrups.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
Store in a cool dry place (do not refrigerate). Use within 4 weeks of opening.
Prepare & Use
Follow the feeding instructions carefully using only the 4.5g measuring scoop provided. Add one scoop to each 30ml (or weigh 80g to add to 540ml) of cooled boiled water.
Always wash your hands before preparing feed.
1. Wash cup (or measuring jug) and utensils in hot soapy water.
2. Boil water and allow to cool to feeding temperature (37°C). Measure water volume into a clean cup (or measuring jug).
3. Add the required number of level scoops lightly and level with a knife.
Always add one level scoop (4.5g) of powder for each 30ml of water.
5. Stir briskly to dissolve the powder.
Unfinished feeds should be discarded after 1 hour. if preparing feeds in advance , cool containers further under running water, refrigerate and use within 24 hours. Do not heat feeds in microwave ovens
Country of Origin
P.O. Box 20241,
NW1 8 FE
- Nanny Care Growing-Up Milk should only be used as part of a mixed diet and not as a breast-milk substitue.
- To promote dental health use a cup in preference to a bottle.
- Avoid prolonged contact of all foods with your child's teeth.
- Be sure to clean teeth after last feed at night.
- Your health professional or dentist can provide further advice.
- Never leave your child alone when feeding
Contains Lactose, Contains Milk
Pasteurised Goat Milk Solids (62%), Lactose, Vegetable Oils (Sunflower and Canola), Choline Chloride, Taurine, Minerals: Calcium Citrate, Calcium Hydroxide, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Ferrous Sulphate, Zinc Sulphate, Copper Sulphate, Manganese Sulphate, Sodium Selenite, Vitamins: Ascorbic Acid, dl-α-Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Acetate, Vitamin K1, Cholecalciferol, Niacinamide, Calcium d-Pantothenate, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Biotin, Cyanocobalamin
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||per 100g||Prepared feed per 100ml|
|of which saturates||13.4g||1.8g|
|of which mono-unsaturates||8.2g||1.1g|
|of which polyunsaturates||4.9g||0.7g|
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.