Napolina Pizzeria Pizza Bases 2 x 150g
Ready in 10 minutes. Make your own delicious pizza with Napolina Pizza topping.
Suitable for Home Freezing
Prepare & Use
Try these classic topping combinations for a truly authentic Italian pizza experience:
Pizza Margherita: Fresh Italian plum tomatoes, chunks of mozzarella and oregano.
Pizza Capricciosa: Fresh Italian plum tomatoes, mozzarella, artichokes, prosciutto and black olives.
Remove Pizza Bases from outer packaging & place on a lightly greased baking tray. Spread half of a jar of Napolina Pizza Topping over the base and pile high with your favourite toppings and mozzarella cheese. For a real Italian taste generously drizzle Napolina olive oil onto the pizza prior to cooking. Place in preheated oven (220ºC, 425ºF) & bake for 10 minutes until crisp & golden. Remove pizza carefully from oven & ensure it is piping hot before serving.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Royal Liver Building,
Contains Gluten, Contains Wheat
Wheat Flour, Water, Yeast, Margarine: (Vegetable Oil, Water, Emulsifier: Mono and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids, Acidity Regulator: Citric Acid), Olive Oil, Salt, Dextrose
|Typical Values||Per 100g of product as sold|
|of which sugars||2.1g|
|of which saturates||1.2g|
These pizza stars are wholesome and filling, and can be made in advance the night before. The healthy toppings can be mixed and matched to provide a tasty and nutritious lunch option.
Use the Tabasco sauce to add a smokey flavour, without the heat. If you have the time, you can make your own pizza base, to give it a proper homemade feeling.
These easy to prepare pizzas are made with applewood cheese, along with fresh asparagus spears for an extra touch of luxury!
This tasty pizza is made without tomato sauce and is packed with fresh Mediterranean flavours. For a quick and fuss-free weeknight supper use pre-made pizza bases.
This melt in the mouth pizza brings together classic Italian flavour combinations. Featuring Napolina pizza base and tomato and herb topping, this delightful pizza is finished with prosciutto, mozzarella and plenty of fresh basil.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 30-Oct-2014 at 02:52. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.