- Smart Pass
Things taste better when they're in season. Tuck into this season's fruit and veg.Fruit & Veg
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save 1/3 on RRP.Special Buys
Natoora Fresh Curry Leaves 50g
over 1 week *
Price per kg: £50.00
"Curry leaves are peppery, slightly bitter with a touch of spice. Beautifully fragrant and intense they are traditionally toasted in oil before adding other ingredients. This releases their full aromas to infuse into the final dish. You can also crush them in a pestle and mortar or tear into shreds.
Not only are they incredibly tasty, they are said to benefit the digestive system and promote clear healthy skin."
- Speciality / International / Indian / Fresh
- Fresh / Salad & Herbs / Chillies, Ginger & Ingredients / Ethnic Ingredients
- Fresh / Vegetables / Chillies, Ginger & Ingredients / Curry Leaves
Prepare & Use
Wash before use.
Fry them whole or in shreds in oil at the start of cooking to release their beautiful flavour
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians
For special occasions, this subtly spiced, aromatic dish from India is traditionally decorated with pieces of edible silver leaf.
<p>Easy-peasy inspiration for after-work meals and simple entertaining</p>
This is a wonderful side dish from south India.
Cook's Note This is a fairly dry curry; if you want a wetter consistency, simply add more stock. Cheat... Use a couple of teaspoons of ready-made curry paste instead of the dried spices.
These flavourful fritters make a wonderful starter or can also be popped in a picnic hamper to be enjoyed cold.
View all recipes containing Natoora Fresh Curry Leaves
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.