Offer - Natoora Fresh Egg Penne Rigate by Vittorio Maschio 250g
5 days guaranteed (avg. 6)*
Price per 100g: £1.20
"With ridges to take on extra flavour, this fresh penne rigate is perfect for hearty sauces like puttanesca, meat sauces like ragu and artichokes.
Vittorio Maschio and his team create the pasta at our premises, using the finest ingredients. Two types of flour are used to give the perfect elasticity, bite and structure and Italian eggs for that perfect yellow colour. As a small producer, we use bronze dies to extrude the pasta, a set of specially designed discs with different shaped openings. As the pasta is passed through by hand, the bronze dies give it a rougher, powdery surface that holds sauce better. We are proud to supply this incredible fresh pasta to some London’s finest restaurants.
“This is as close as you can get to having a genuine skilled Mamma in the kitchen” (Rose Prince, The Telegraph)"
- Speciality / International / Italian / Pasta & Sauce / Fresh Pasta
- Fresh / Pasta & Sauce / Fresh Pasta
Keep refrigerated below +5° C. Once opened, consume within 2 days.
Prepare & Use
This pasta needs no more than 3 min cooking…ideally you should cook for 1 ½ to 2 minutes in boiling water and then the rest of the time in the sauce, gently stirring or sautéing in order for the pasta to really bind well with the sauce
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
- Contains: Gluten, Wheat, Egg
Italian “00” Wheat Flour, Durum Wheat, Pasteurised Eggs (15%), Water.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.