Offer - Natoora Giant Red & Green Italian Pepper
3 days guaranteed (avg. 3.5)*
"Red peppers are sweet and full flavoured compared to yellow and green ones. These Italian peppers are huge compared to Dutch varieties and less uniform in shape. They are crunchy and bursting with flavour... just like a proper pepper should be."
- Fresh / Brand Shops / Natoora Shop / Salads
- Fresh / Brand Shops / Natoora Shop / Vegetables
- Speciality / International / Italian / Fruit & Vegetables / Vegetables
- Fresh / Vegetables / Peppers / Multipack Peppers
- Fresh / Salad & Herbs / Peppers / Multipacks
Prepare & Use
Wash before use.
To roast, cut into chunks, drizzle with oil and cook for 35 minutes, or grill for 15 minutes. For the speedy cook, stir fry strips of pepper for 4-5 minutes. To avoid the seeds, use a sharp knife to cut the pepper as if peeling an orange. Follow the natural lines of the pepper to separate into thick slices
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians
The pesto and olive oil cook together slowly with the sweet peppers, creating lots of lovely juices to soak up with hunks of crusty bread. Serve the peppers warm or cold, for an al fresco lunch or as a delicious antipasti.
This Thai chill prawn recipe is simply amazing. What sets this chilli prawn dish apart is the stickiness of the prawn sauce. Serve with rice and naan bread.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.