Natoora Handmade Nduja from Calabria 100g
- Brands: Natoora
Keep refrigerated below +5° C. Once opened, re-wrap and consume within 2 weeks.
Prepare & Use
Excellent spread on toasted bread. Also makes a super fast and delicious pasta sauce. Simply put some in a pan, heat and it will dissolve into a sauce - to this you can add black cabbage, pancetta, etc
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Pork Fat (20%), Pork (Pork Cheek (Guanciale) 20%, Pork Belly (Pancetta) 25%), Hot Peppers from Calabria (25%), Spices, Salt, No Preservatives or Artificial Colours Added.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.