Offer - Natoora Freshly Sliced Italian Beef Bresaola 60g
3 days guaranteed (avg. 3)*
Price per 100g: £6.92
"Bresaola is beef fillet which is first salted and seasoned with a mix of spices, cured then washed and finally air-dried. Bresaola is a speciality of the Valtellina region, and purists would argue it is best on its own with a little extra virgin olive oil and freshly ground white or black pepper. It is incredibly versatile as it can handle stronger flavours and condiments than Parma ham.
Our artisanal bresaola is deeper in colour than any industrial version - many of which use frozen beef - and it is lightly marbelled with fat, a sign of quality and craftsmanship. The Pernigotti family produce everything with reverence to traditional methods whilst using modern technology. Its flavour is more complex and satisfying, just like it should be."
- Fresh / Natoora Fresh Produce
- Speciality / International / Italian / Cured Meats
- Fresh / Deli & Dips / Cooked Meats & Salami / Continental Meats & Salami / Cured Ham
Keep refrigerated below +5° C. Once opened, consume within 2 days.
Prepare & Use
Try it simply dressed with oil, lemon, freshly ground white or black pepper and parmesan shavings. You can also add rocket, or even better shaved raw artichokes. For something more adventurous you can try serving it with fresh charentais melon and a dressing made with lavender honey, lemon and extra virgin olive oil and pepper
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Beef (153g Beef per 100g product), Salt, Dextrose, Spices, Natural Flavours, Preservatives (E250) (E251)
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.