- Smart Pass
Things taste better when they're in season. Tuck into this season's fruit and veg.Fruit & Veg
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save 1/3 on RRP.Special Buys
Offer - Natoora Freshly Sliced Italian Prosciutto Cotto 70g
3 days guaranteed (avg. 5)*
Price per 100g: £4.71
Out of stock
This product is not available. Please check back soon for more info
The boned thigh of a pig is pickled with salt, saltpetre, sugar, juniper berries, pepper and other spices, and then cooked by steam and pressed into a mould. It is ready to be eaten a few days after being cooked. The line of fat in the middle of the ham is a sign of quality, meaning that the ham has come from a whole leg as opposed to lean cuts of various provenance being processed together and pressed into the shape of a ham. The Pernigotti family produce everything with reverence to traditional methods whilst using modern technology. The result - proper cooked ham which tastes natural, is dry and not undesirably strong in flavour.
- Fresh / Deli & Dips / Cooked Meats & Salami / Continental Meats & Salami / Continental Cooked Hams
- Fresh / Cooked Meats / Continental Meats & Salami / Cured Hams
- Speciality / International / Italian / Cured Meats
- Fresh / Deli & Dips / Cooked Meats & Salami / Continental Meats & Salami / Cured Hams
- Fresh / Cooked Meats / Continental Meats & Salami / Continental Cooked Hams
Keep refrigerated below +5° C. Once opened, consume within 2 days.
Prepare & Use
Mild and fragrant, prosciutto cotto is perfect in sandwiches. For a super quick and easy pasta sauce cut into strips, warm some double cream, thin out with a little mike add the ham and season with salt, pepper and nutmeg if you like. It is ready in a few minutes. Serve with generous amounts of grated parmesan
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Pork (143g Pork per 100g product), Salt, Sucrose, Dextrose, Natural Flavours, Antioxidant (E301) (E316), Preservative (E250)
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.