- Smart Pass
Save up to Half Price in our Summer SaleSummer Sale
Here comes the sun – and we’ve got everything you need.Holiday Shop
Big savings on your family’s favourite ice creams and lolliesIce Cream Festival
Our new range has everything you need for a Great British barbecue (except the weather).Let's Barbecue
Offer - Natoora Italian Speck 70g
Mix & Match: Buy any 2 for £5. Order by 12/8/2014, offer subject to availability. Maximum 20 promotional items per customer.
3 days guaranteed (avg. 3)*
Price per 100g: £4.79
• Freshly sliced every day at Natoora, in London
• Rich, smokey and aromatic
• Also great for cooking, in place of sliced pancetta or prosciutto
• From a top producer based in Veneto
An exceptional speck, typical of Northern Germanic Italy. Intensely smoked and very lean it has aromas of wood and juniper. It is an outstanding meat, aromatic and elegant, and simply delicious. Excellent not only as a cured meat but also as an ingredient.
Keep refrigerated below +5° C. Once opened, consume within 2 days.
Prepare & Use
Speck likes to be paired with strong flavoured foods, stinky cheeses, walnuts, or radicchios. It can be used in pasta fillings, and as an alternative to prosciutto when making Saltimbocca
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Haunch of Pork (175g Pork per 100g product), Salt, Natural Spices, Sucrose, Antioxidant (E301), Preservatives (E251) (E252)
Whilst the season of English peas is in full swing, enjoy this delicious side dish pairing the sweetness if peas with the smoky note of speck, and the freshness of mint.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.