- Smart Pass
Things taste better when they're in season. Tuck into this season's fruit and veg.Fruit & Veg
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Kohlrabi may look like a root vegetable, but it is in fact part of the cabbage family, literally translating as 'cabbage turnip'. They have a beautiful light, sweet flavour that compares to a mild turnip or broccoli stem.The texture is juicy yet crisp and crunchy and will make a wonderful addition to stir-fries and salads. They are extremely versatile so well worth a try - delicious steamed, boiled, baked or even grated.
- Fresh / Vegetables / Cabbage, Spinach & Greens / Cabbage / Green
- Fresh / Vegetables / Cabbage, Spinach & Greens / Cabbage / Kohlrabi
- Fresh / Salad & Herbs / Radish & Cress / Radish
Prepare & Use
Wash before use.
"There are so many ways to enjoy this vegetable! Trim off the stems and top and tail it. Peel with a potato peeler and thinly slice, or chunk it if you prefer. Roast: Steam for 5 minutes and roast for 45 minutes.
Steam: Can take up to 12 minutes.
Stir fry: For around 6 minutes.
Raw - simply slice or grate and enjoy!
Kohlrabi is delicious simply dressed in a lemon vinaigrette or tossed with finely chopped red onions and capers. The leaves are also delicious in soups and stews or fried with garlic and chilli"
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.