Offer - Natoora Unwaxed Amalfi Lemons 600g
4 days guaranteed (avg. 5)*
Amalfi lemons are renowned for their unique flavour and intense aroma. Their skin is thick, rough and unwaxed so you can make the most of their wonderfully tasty zest. They have very few pips and a wonderful, intense juice which is ideal in both savoury and sweet dishes.
- Fresh / Fruit / Lemons & Limes / Lemons
- Speciality / International / Italian / Fruit & Vegetables / Fruit
Store in a cool place, however they will keep longer if refrigerated.
Prepare & Use
Wash before use. The zest is unwaxed so perfect for cooking.
Lemon is one of the most versatile and indispensable ingredients alongside butter and salt. It provides the perfect element of acidity which works so well with all fish, meats, salads & everything really. For something different try a bit of fresh lemon juice on a grilled cutlet - pork, chicken or even steak. Make the most of the zest in baking
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
This lunch hails from the eastern Mediterranean. Fatoush is made with the Lebanese/Syrian equivalent of croutons- small pieces of toasted pitta bread, which soak up the juices of this hyper-fresh salad and provide its body. Squeaky grilled halloumi is the perfect accompaniment.
Fresh lemons and mint bring a zingy flavour to this simple dish. Juices from the duck are packed full of flavour so don't forget the dipping bread.
A Victoria Sponge for the winter, with a gently floral filling of bergamot curd and rich mascarpone cream. A great alternative to strawberry jam!
Add a touch of floral citrus to this traditional lemon curd, then use to fill cakes, or simply spread on warm toast. A jar of this bright and refreshing spread will also make a wonderful gift.
Fragrant quinces are a wonderful treat during the autumn. Bring out their sweetness in this easy crumble recipe, delicious served as it is, with custard or just a good dollop of double cream.
View all recipes containing Natoora Unwaxed Amalfi Lemons
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.