Natoora Root Ginger 120g
4 days guaranteed (avg. 5.5)*
Price per 100g: £1.17
Root ginger is wonderfully tangy, spicy and refreshing and a perfect addition to many recipes. It is best sliced or diced very thinly and used raw or lightly stir fried.
- Fresh / Vegetables / Chillies, Ginger & Ingredients / Ginger
- Fresh / Salad & Herbs / Chillies, Ginger & Ingredients / Ginger
- Fresh / Brand Shops / Natoora Shop / Vegetables
Prepare & Use
Wash before use.
Grate, dice or slice thinly to add a refreshing yet spicy flavour to your dishes
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians
This zingy Thai salad is at its best while the steak is still warm.
Traditionally served at Eid by the Malay Muslim community, this dish is infused with coconut and fresh spices and works perfectly with some simple steamed rice for a filling supper.
4 hrs 20 mins
Part cooked in ginger beer then finished off with a sticky honey glaze. The ribs are so tender the meat practically falls off the bone.
2 hrs 55 mins
Add a little Moroccan magic with a drizzle of honey and generous pinch or two of saffron for an easy weekend supper. Marinade the chicken in the morning to save time and for an even better flavour.
An adaptation of one of Ching-He Huang's favourite Sichuan dishes, this does not contain any fish but is called “Fish fragrant” or “Yu Siang” as it uses a good stock. Ching adds fresh, firm tofu to this recipe as it soaks up the flavours and adds protein to this dish – delicious and nutritious, and perfect with boiled jasmine rice.
View all recipes containing Natoora Root Ginger
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.